chapt. 21- heartbreak (quick recovery)

Eva POV
"I don't love you anymore! Stay away from me you creep!" Alexander yelled as I stood there.

I bit my lip and ran. I ran and ran as if there was no tomorrw.
I brusted through the doors of the mansion and ran to my bedroom. I ignore and block out all their calls.
Sakura followed closely behind as I locked the door.

"What happen Eva-chan?" She asked sitting beside me. I started to laugh. "What?"
"You appeared out of nowhere hahaha!" I laughed as she did too.
Then I looked down onto my lap.
"It is about Alex right?" She asked. I nodded as my bangs cover my face.

"You are to good for him eva-chan~ he is a douch anyways, you deserve someone better," sakura smiled.
I nodded and grinned.
"Your right, you are the best! I love you saku-chi~" I cooed and hugged her.
"No prob Eva~" she cooed and hugged me.

"Um... Am I interuping something?"...

A/n sorry for the slow updates... -_-' but... It is almost the end of the year 2016! Also my teachers are mean and give homework but not a lot. What a relief.

Also about 4Chan, I read from another author that this website is trying to hack into wattpad and Instagram... Probably everyone knows that and I am a bit to late... But if you didn't now you know. If I post any thing inappropriate it ain't me I swear.

Yes I may put cursing in my books but I will never put goddamn smut aka lemon in them! It's just... Just no! My parents will be pissed if they see me writing those haha so no smut stories here... So now you know... Be aware...

This is if you didn't know or haven't seen it on my other book.
Vampire knight x Black Butler x reader

😋 stay safe, and until next time... Pie~