chapter 6 - bathroom....

Sakura POV
I laid on my bed as I waited for kaname to finish up so I can use it. Geez how long does it take to shower and ect. "I am finished you can go in now," he said as he grabbed a book. Finally he finished. I got up and grabbed my night gown. Well might as well forget my fake glasses since there isn't any need for them for now I guess. As I entered the bathroom, I began to explore it. No it ain't made of gold, sliver or brozen, no it ain't big like a six story house, and no it ain't fancy. What a relief. It is just a normal bathroom with no shower except a tub?! Wait I take it back I spoke to soon(how the bathroom looks in the pic above~). That was just the first room?! You gotta be kidding we could have both been in here!!!! On second thought never mind terrible idea.

Well I guess shower time. I opened the water and began to wash myself. Wait shit I forgot my shampoo! Nooooooooo! Why am I so dumb and I already wet! Can it get worse?! Well now or never. Opening the second door I yelled, "kaname! I forgot my shampoo and conditioner can you get it? It is on my nightstand!"
"Got it!" He yelled back. He opened the first door and then walked into it and then handed it to me. My dyed black hair was dripping wet and covering my black eye. He handed the bottle to me as I slammed the door in his face! That was embarrassing.

Kaname POV
I was reading when I heard sakura. "Kaname! I forgot my shampoo and conditioner can you get it? It is on my night stand!" she yelled. I looked over to it and saw it. Quickly I read it. 'Cheery blossom scented shampoo' and 'conitioner'. So this is what she uses. "Got it!" I yelled as I went to hand it to her. Opening the first door I saw her with a towel wrapped tightly around her. I gave it to her as she slammed the door in my face. Rude much? Welp. I went and sat down, resuming to what I did before.

Sorry for the short chapter 😣