chapt. 20 - where the hell are we now?!

After class ended we went back to the dormitory.
Once we were all in the dorm. We all were engulfed into a bright light.

Eva POV
Thud! I jumped out of bed and raced down stairs.
"W-what the h-heck?!" I exclaimed as the strange people groaned in pain. "Eva?!" sakura exclaimed as she ran over and hugged me tightly.

"Haven't seen you in so long~ how are ca?" i giggled. "Fine could be better," she said as she looked down with a goofy grin. "Ow, w-where are we?" a girl with short brown hair said rubbing her bottom. Y-yuki?! Zero?! what the-" sakura was interuped when Grell and Ronald jumpped onto me.

"Eva~ how have you been sis," Ronald asked clinging onto me as Grell hugged my leg crying. "I have been good brother, and I see, you and grell have certainly not changed one bit,"i laughed patting their heads. "Greetings to you as well William," I said bowing my head. he nodded and fixed his glasses.

The brownette girl and slivernette stared confused. One by one people started to wake up asking the same thing everytime.

Sakura pov

"Get of me hanabusa! You are so damn fat!" Ruka screamed as Eva left to get our rooms ready and prepare tea. "Sakura, could you kindly tell us where we are right now," Kaname said calmly. "This is wher i use to live when I and Eva were partners, but she left two year after since she was being promoted a higher rank," I explained as I smiled softly.

I facedpalmed as one of Eva's brother, Mark came in dramatically. "Hello~" Mark cooed and hugged me. I awkwardly hugged him back and then he left to go reherse again.

"Have you seen Eva anywhere Sakura?" Shuu asked as he lended onto me with his blue eyes half open

"Either in the guest rooms or in the kitchen," I answer as he nodded and disappeared.

"Hmm, i wonder where the other brothers are," i accidentally said as everyone except William, Grell and Ronald since they left to go hang out with the brothers.