chapt. 13

What he said next surprised me...
---------------------------------------------------------

"Sakura, please forgive me and your mother. We did wrong and you did right so please, come back with us?" he said softyly. "I- Forgive...." I said slowly trying to get their hopes up. As i said forgive, their eyes lit up. "I forgive.... No one," i said smrking as i spun on my heels and walked out like a boss.

Authors POV! (YAY!)

Kaname gave a surprised  look. 'Wait... Sakura is my sister?! My beloved. Why wouldn't she want to stay?!' he screamed angryly in his head.  Sakurz ignored his puzzled look and slammed the door in their faces. Ryan and Raven come scurrying out and chasing after her. "Wait for us Saku-chan/ imouto-chan!" they cried as they sped off in lightning speed. The family trio just stood their dumbfoundedly.

Haruka & Juri pov
What. On. Earth.... Is going on....

Kaname pov
I slammed my face into my palm. God they just mke my whole day a lot worst. I thought they were to be quiet and sensible, not like this?! Geez.... Now what are my parent going to think about me?

Juri pov
Eh... Those boyq were quiet cute... I guess i don't mnd her with them? But she still need to be with us. W need ger to protect Yuki! She, if i have heard correctly an assain... She can kill the people that attack us in an instant! She is really useful!

Haruka pov
I want ny daughter back! (T^T)

Sakura pov
Ryan and raven came chasing after me. oh well they will find their way around, right about... Now. "Saku-chan!" ryan cried as i walked towards william's door. He prounced  onto me hugging me tightly. "Ryan please release the yiung mistress since she is lacking oxygen.

Ryan pouted and let go of me. I filpped onto my side getting as much oxygen as I can possible.  I grinned and stiod up and continued to walk with them too william and grell's room.

"William! May I come in brother?" i asked as i knocked.
"Come.. Ah! In," He called. When i opened the door i saw...

(Saku-chan- no dirty thoughts here!
Evee- i bet most people are think about that!
Saku- yeah! hahaha!
Evee & Saku- read on!)

William and grell on the floor, Doing the unthinkable....

(saku- you pervert
Evee- >w<
Saku- don't you guys think about 'it'!
Evee- hahahaha!
Saku- okay! Until!
Evee- n- *giggles* next time!
Saku & Evee- stay safe bye!