Christmas Bonus~

Eva POV
I woke up to the creaking nose of my bed, as it bounce me up and down.
Three familiar voice cheered as I slowly opened my eyes.
"What?" I yelled annoyedly.
"Christmas! Christmas! Christmas!" They chanted as they pronounced of my bed.
"Elura, Emina and Sakura, enough you are causing to much noise," I groaned.

Sakura POV
"B-but it is Christmas, Eva~" I whined as the two twins nodded also.
"No. Wait until everyone gets up then awake me," Eva muttered in displeasure as she fell asleep again.

Elura pouted, as she poked Eva rapidly.
"Ugh! Fine I will get up! Now leave!" Eva yelled with irritation.
We giggled and left to wake up the others.

We went to kaname. And honked a horn making him joint in fear and falling if the bed, face first.
We laughed as he fave us murderous glares.
We ran out and then went to hanabusa's room.

"Hanabusa~ wake up!" We yelled in his ear as he tried to smack us we ran to Kain and jumped onto him as he groaned in pain on the ground.
"What the f***," he growled as we ran.
Ruka, rima and senri were already awake so the we a trio went to get takuma.

"Takuma~ the new season of Black butler will come to you if you get up~" I whispered.
He sat up straight away looking at me.
"It will come next year bye~" I smirked and skipped off with sinister grin.

I tickled ciel's nose making him sneeze again and again until he was awoken.

William and Grell were out soaking wet as Ronald skipped out happily.
Everyone was down stairs, looking like zombies, even kaname was pissed.
Everyone shot us murderous glares except for ruka, rima and senri.
I smiled and handed out the gifts.

"Kaname, Yuki, this is for you," I said. I gave Yuki a specially carved necklace, hand made by me.
And kaname a golden ring created by me.

"Eva, William, grell and ronald, here are your presents," I smiled.
I gave Eva a choker made from opals.
William a new better pair of glasses and a tie hand made from me also.
Ronald a golden necklace since I didn't know what he liked.
Grell nothing... Just kidding! I gave him a plushy doll of ..... Sebastian....
Don't ask why.

I went up to takuma, senri and rima.
"Here you go!" I grinned.
Takuma got a new copy of black butler that he had trying to steal from me.
Senri and rima each with a mega sized pocky box, making them drool.

I giggled at there reactions as they thanked me.
I went over to rima as gave her some nice handed made diamond ear rings.
I went over to hanabusa and gave him... Chocolate and for Kain I gave him a kiss. No, I didn't haha. I gave him as ring too.

I smiled at Ryan and raven and gave them each a specially designed dagger.
Elura a new set of nail polish.
Emina, lipstick.
The Knox brothers, rings.

I stepped in front and smiled.
All of us shout a merry Christmas...
Today, was truely the day to remember.

A/n we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year! Something something, I do not know the song, why am I still singing, I don't know why ^^.

Year 2016 RIP you
2017 here I come~
Hope you guys have a happy and safe Christmas! I am praying to god (even if you ain't catholic and or don't worship any gods I will still pray for you)
To keep you safe and happy this year.
Love all of you guys so much.

Nightclass: Merry Christmas!

Chibi-san, chi-chan, mochan: merry Christmas!

Cross family/including Zero: Merry Christmas!

Ciel, sebastian: Merry Christmas!

Grim reapers: merry Christmas!

Sakura and Eva: Merry Christmas guys!

Elura and emina: merry christmas~

Cross academy teachers and students: Merry Christmas!

Evee and Angel A: Merry Christmas!

Everyone: And a happy new year!

Evee: okay one three. 1, 2, 3!

Everyone: Stay safe, and until next time...
PIE!!!