chapter 11 - new student

I sat on the couch talking to hanabusa happily, well that was until kaname, came. "Sakura? Can you please accompany me to go and greet the new student?" He said with the most sickeningly sweet smile ever. "Of course!" I fake cheered. Inside I groaned and barfed at the thought of me being alone with this bastard.

I waved to hanabusa with an apologetic smile. Then I ran to kaname's side with a annoyed fake smile. 'He pisses me off so much. This jerk' I thought as I grinned masking my annoyance. Once we arrived at the headmasters office, we were greeted by the perfects and the headmaster. "Ah! So glad you finally made it! Meet Maria, the new student," he introduced. "Hello Maria," I greeted with a menacing grin. "Hello sakura-chan," she said as she returned my dark grin, as the tension in the air got heavier.

Then we ran towards each other hugging and laughing, breaking the heavy tension. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in soooooo long! Hey where is 'he'?" I asked with a happy grin.

"I know right! I have been great! Also 'he' couldn't make it, such a pity," she said with the brightest grin in the world. "S-so you guys have met?" Kain questioned awkwardly. We nodded our heads with a grin. "How?" He asked dumbfoundly.

"Oh we met while I was on a business trip, when we met the headchief, he paired me up with her! But that before is pretty much how we greet each other since back then we fought, alot. Hey remember the time when we beat the crap out of our aponent?" I asked giggling. She giggled with me and nodded. Everyone sweat dropped as I got an idea. "Hey! I have an idea! Do you want to have a duet like we did back then?" I asked excitedly. "YES!!!!!" she screamed.

"Headmaster please!!!!!!! Let us do this since we haven't saw each other or fought since the last decade," we pleaded in unison. He reluctantly agreed as we headed outside and prepared to fight. "Ready? Fight....." The headmaster trailed of as we started almost immediately.

People slowly began to crowd around to see us fight. As people say, our fighting is like a dance.

We usually dance to this song as we twirled and landed a critical blow. We both had menacing grins. My eyed flashed red and pink as I kicked her chest sending her flying into a tree. My toothy grin widened as I kept sending punches at her. She blocked most but, I was unaware of her leg ready to knee me in the abdomen. I flew to the floor in pain. She kept kicking as I deflected them. "Okay!!!! Enough!!!!!!" Kain yelled in terror. I saw panic in his eyes. Maria and I fell to the floor laughing out our guts.

I stood up and adsissted her up onto her feet. "Bye! I shall be going now~ Kaname! Up!" I giggled as he huffed in annoyance. I climbed onto his back as we set of back to the classroom to introduce Maria or should I say Shizuko hio to the night class......

A/n will they get along? I don't know you decide!!!! Not! 😉 until next time!

Sorry for the slow updates