chapt. 34 - conditions

"And what is this condition?" I asked.
"It's..."
---------------------------------------------------------
Kaname POV
"It's, for Eva... don't allow her to fall for anyone of these nightclasses," Haruka stated with a closed eyes.
"Wha-"
Then a bang was heard.
Soon Eva appeared from behind the door with a gloomy expression.
"Haruka, Juri, why? Why do you always have to destroy everything?! I have my own free will to choose whom ever I wish to be with!" Eva yelled.
Sakura came rushing in.
Elura and Emina came running in too, followed by Yuki.
"You have no control what so ever over me! I don't care who you are! Superior, my parent! I don't give two craps about it!" Eva grinted her teeth and stormed out as the girls rushed behind her.
I sat there speechless.
The two sighed and stood up.
"We have been through these many times, having the same reaction, over and over again.
"Kaname, protect your sisters, that us all good bye," haruka said as tmthey left.
"But you-" the door slammed mid-way through my sentence as I facepalmed.
"Can't I just speak for once?" I sighed and placed my head in my hands.
'This has happened before? She has always reacted the exact same way? What is going on? Why Don't they want her to fall for anyone here?' I shook my head and stood up headung towards Eva and the others.

I heard cries from Eva's room.
As I stood in front of her door, I sigh.
Just before I could knock.
The door slamed opened as I was pulled in.
The door slammed shut as I fell with a thud into the floor.
The tension was very thick, that it could suffercated any human that entered.
Eva sat there in the middle of the room with a tear stained face.
The room was dark, even though it was still day light.
I tried to step further towards her only to have myself trip over again by some trap she settled up.
Yuki and Sakura didn't take any notice of me, instead they comforted Eva.
Elura and Emina gave me death glares.
Eva just sat there looking as if she were to pass out.
The scenery clearly stated that I wasn't welcomed in.
For the time being any ways...
I opened my mouth to speak but was cut if by Eva with a almost dead voice.
"Get out," her hoarsey voice said.
I didn't budge, but that only seemed to irritated Eva more.
"Get out," she repeated raising her tone a bit.
But I just stayed there.
"WHAT PART OF 'GET OUT' DO YOU NOT GET KANAME?!" She yelled throwing an object at me.
I dodged and the 4 girls around her looked at me.
"Kaname-nii, please leave, Eva doesn't wish to be in your presents tight about now so please, just leave," Yuki's soft voice spoke out.
But I didn't go, I wanted to stay, and I was stubborn about that.

"Kaname, what more do you want us to say?! GET OUT GODDAMIT!" Sakura yelled jumping on her feet fuming with anger.
I sighed finally taking my leave.
Elura and Emina slammed the door in my face as the night class gathered around questioning what happened.
I shook my head and told them to leave.
I then went back to my office.

Sakura POV
After Kaname left, William, Grell and Ronald came in, followed by Raven and Ryan.
Eva left from her position and engulfed Ronald in a hug and her sobs died down.
Takuma so followed in with a confused and worried expression.
His expressions only lead to most of the girls smirking.
He engulfed her in a hug with made her tense less.
Ronald and Grell had massive grins.
"I totally ship them," Ronald giggled as I nodded.

After that Takuma and Eva left for their 'date night' as I and twins call it, we all left back to our dorm rooms.

I laid in bed with Emina beside me thinking or more like hoping,
That, that one day when Eva and Takuma confess their undieing love for each other! Like that romantic scene in a love story~ and that I just so happen to be a by stander and witness the confession!

No... I am not a creep! Okay... Maybe I am....
I scroll through my phone reading the text Takuma and Eva sent me.
Takuma asks about Eva a lot and how to get closer towards her.
Eva talks about her undieing love for him...
And as for me?
Well I am their wing man/woman...
I have yet to tell them but I cross my fingers that it will happen one day...
Even if it takes for ever...
I just want them together...

A/n here ya go my lovely readers~ nya! Love you guys I have to get the next chapt out asap cuz 1. I have a test in about three days.... I have to study but to lazy he he...
2. I am going on a cruise, so expect the chapter out soon....
No promises he he.

Peace~ Evee out!