chapt. 29 - the battle (long chapt)

Sakura POV
Lately Senri has been, acting... Strange. He has been acting super oddly towards us, especially towards Eva. He has been extremely clingy to her, that it is starting to freak her out.

"Eva~ don't leave me my love~" senri said clinging onto Eva's  ankle tightly as he laid on the floor. Eva was trying to rip her leg out of his strong grip, but fail miserably.

"S-senri, p-please let go of me," she pleaded as I raced over to her.
"Senri release her this instant!" I yelled as I pulled on her leg and trying to pry his strong grip of her ankle.

That's when I saw that his eyes strongly resembled Rido's...
I stood there shocked as he smirked trumpily. "I got you now Eva~" he said with a smirk as he looked at me.
Eva had a horrified look and tried to pry herself out of his arms.

"S-senri, p-please, y-your scaring me," she said in a weary tone. "Oh? I am? I am sorry my dear lovely Eva~" he said leaning  into her ear. She looked at me pleading for help.
She mouthed a 'help me' as she lose conscience.

"Senri! How could you?!" Shouted Rima as she picked up Eva's limp body.
Then scenery changed as now we were now outside. Rima glared at Senri as Eva grunted in pain. Rima looked at her with worried eyes them rima glared at Senri.

"Oh my dear, sweet Rima? What are you talking about?" Senri smirked. "You drained all of her energy! That's what! Don't you care?!" she screamed in pure anger.
"Why won't I," he mocked as he looked at her.
"T-this isn't like you Senri... Snap out of it!" Her eyes widened as she saw his eyes. "Rido..." She murmered under her breath.

She shot a electric flash at him as he deflected hit with his blood whip. "Senri! Snap out of it! You need to love yourself more! Senri!" She yelled as she shot another powerful bolt of lightning.
Soon she fell to the floor, she was out cold as I race up beside her.

"Rima, Rima? Rima?! RIMA! RIMA?! H-hey wake up," I called shaking her. Eva fell and hit the ground limply.
"E-eva, c-come on wake up!" I yelled as takuma appeared.
His eye widen as he appeared beside Eva. "E-eva? H-hey, wake u-up," he pleaded shaking her.
"Takuma, bring Eva to me come on lets go," Senri ordered  spinning on his heels walking away.

Takuma nodded and followed his orders.

(Time skip)
Takuma POV
"It is almost time," Senri or should I say Rido said with a smirk.
"Of course my lord," I said kneeling. Eva was laying on the couch near by covered in a soft, fluffy blanket.

"Hm..." Eva groaned as she shirt from her position. She rubbed her eyes and slowly sat up. "S-senri? T-takuma? W-where am I?" She asked looking at us.
"Oh~ you have awokened my dear, perfect," Rido smirked.
He strolled over slowly towards Eva as she looked at him terrified.
"S-senri?" She sputtered as she slowly moved back.
"Are you scared?" He snarled at her as she gripped the blanket tightly.

She clenched her eyes shut scared out of her mind. Rido tilted her head up with a smirk.
"Eva~ open your beautiful eyes~  show me your emerald and black eye (? Don't remember so just ignore it).
Eva clenched the sheets thightly, so thight that her knuckles turned white.

She moved her head back and opened her eyes with tears threatening to seep through.
"S-senri y-your hurting make," she muttered as she glanced at me with pleading eyes.
"Rido-sama it appears that you are hurt Ms. Eva, please be gentle," I stated turning around stealing a glance every now and then from Eva.

She nodded slowly. "Eva! Rido release her this instant!" A familiar voice yelled in anger. "Uncle release the girl at once," kaname glared at rido with hateful eyes.
Rido smirked and pulled Eva close to him.
"No. She is to precious to be handed over to the likes of you," Rico remarked with a grin.