chapt. 22 - yes

Sakura pov

"Um... Am I interuping something?" Asked one of Eva's brothers. "Yes, yes you are Jack," Eva said with a sweat drop. She looked at jack with a smile.

Jack is the youngest brother and second youngest, who I the youngest you asked, glad you did! It is Eva Knox, Ronald is the middle child. Shuu is the eldest.

Black wings strouted from Eva's back and her hair was now partically white (pic above).

"Ah, I need to stretch my wings," she said as she extended her feathers. "That's better," she said tiredly. I let my ears, tail and wings out as she smiled weakly at me.

"I forgot how you use to look, haha," she laughed quietly. I nodded and patted her head. Eva is about the same hight just a bit shorter and she is younger than me by a year.

"Okay... I just wanted to let you know I am going out for band practice ok sis? And please don't freak out cause you for got..." Jack laughed heartily. She nodded with a soft smile.

(Jack)

Then Jack left

Then Jack left. "Eva! We are hungry!" Two voice rang throughout the house as two twins came bursting through the door. "Shut up, Gin, Jin💢" Eva growled as her eye turn red.
Gin and Jin cowarded back in fear and nodded. "Sorry sis, can you please make us food please?" They asked politely. Eva smirked and sat up slowly.

"Yes, yes I will," she yawned. Gin and Jin are twins. Gin is older by one minute. They are both the third youngest. They are always together they sleep in the same room act and like the same things. But, Jin is more polite and sweet, Gin on the other heart is hotheaded and possessive.

(Gin and Jin
Gin is the one in dark blue and Jin is they one in light blue 😉)

(Gin and JinGin is the one in dark blue and Jin is they one in light blue 😉)

"Can you make our favorite treats sis?" They asked. She nodded and flew to the kitchen. There she quickly but skillfully made strawberry cheese cake for them.

"Here you go enjoy~" she said as her wings fluttered. "Thank you!" They cheered and gobbled down their delious treat.
Eva handed me a plate with a grin and then left to the gardens.

"Typical Eva," Gin grined as Jin nodded. "Hasn't Eva grown more distant brother?" Jin said licking his fork. "Yes you are quite right brother, quite right..." Gin said looking down sadly. "Don't be too dishearted brother, there must be a reason so don't think about it to much okay?," Jin comforted and stood up. He brought the plates to the sink and then they left...

"I wondered what happened............"

A/n I know short I tried at least💢 I will try to I can't promise anymore since I am an idiot when it comes to ideas haha -_-' T^T

I know it is confusing but can. You find it in your heart to forgive poor old me T^T (I am not old though)

Stay safe, until next time... pie~