chapt. 27 - Anime slumber party!

Eva POV

After class I skipped beside Takuma and Senri as we headed to the dorm room. "What shall we watch guys?" I asked happily. "Black Butler? Sailor moon?" Takuma was cut of my Senri's laughter. "S-seriously, salior moon? Ahahaha!" Senri laughed histerically as I giggled. "Then... How about food wars? All seasons?" Takuma smirked at Senri as he fell into the floor.

We both laughed as Senri sat in the corner with a gloomy face. "How about Bleach then?" I suggested as they nodded. They turned on their television with was the latest one that you can search up what you wish to watch like a computer.

I stared in awe as they chuckled. "Never seen this before?" They asked as I nodded slowly. They shook their heads and smiled genuinely at me. After the 40th episode we went to sleep since it was getting late. Senri decided to join us, so we pushed the two beds together and slept on it all together. I was placed in between the two males we drifted to sleep.

It was the best slumber party I have had in years.....

Next morning Sakura brusted through the door with a bright smile and snapped a picture of us three on the bed together since the two males were hugging me as I laid on one of their chest. When she showed me, my face blushed with embarrassment. Lets just say it didn't end to well for me or the two but we still do that slumber party once every week so... We don't really care we still sleep together so meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

A/n so how is it? I know short but I still have homework even though it is the last week of school T^T... I will upload more longer chapters in the holidays when I am off the hook from school! ^w^ pie~ Chi-chan and Mochan said bye too~

(In case you don't know who chi-chan is or Mochan you have clearly not read the 'about me'  on my page. So if you are curious, go check it out~ pie~