chapter. 39 - I don't want to be here

The next morning I woke up to the sound of glass shattering. Jumping out of bed I raced towards the source. When I arrived, I saw everyone was gathered there.
"What is going on here?" Kaname's voice boomed as he and Yuki walked over to us.
Everyone moved as Kaname walked past.
I followed behind Yuki as she followed after Kaname.

I looked over his shoulder to see a boy with dark short hair, laying on the ground with glass surrounding him.
I took a step forward and the boy's head lifts up and stares right at me.
His piercing red eyes looked me straight in the eye.
"You!" He growled pointing a finger at me.
"M-me??" I questioned.
"Yes you! Your coming with me!" He stated and stood up.
I looked and realized how tall he was.
He towered over me as he held a serious face.
Kaname moved in front blocking my view of the male.

Kaname tilted his head up and spoke with much authority, "Who are you too speak? I am the leader of this dormitory, if you need anything you must talk too me."
The tall male huffed in displeasure and glared coldly at Kaname.
"You, shorty, do not need to know about this, so back off," he growled shoving Kaname to the side as I took a couple of steps back.

Immediately, Kaname's followers jumped into action.
Kain, Hanabusa and Senri stood infront of me like a shield and the others surrounded him, leaving the male out numbered.
"I am telling you, if you have any business with the students here, you MUST speak to me first," Kaname firmly stated as the boy looked over to him.
"All you need to know is, is that I need that girl now," the male said in  a low deathly tone.

"What is your name? I wish to know," Yuki said in a soft yet firm tone.
"Zen" he said quickly.
"What business do you have with her," Kaname asked not letting my name slip past to Zen.
"Listen shorty, all you need to know is that I need the girl okay?" Zen huffed as Kaname eye twitched.
I desperately tried to hold my laughter as for the first time is for ever, kaname is called short.
I saw yuki trying to hold her laughter in as well.
Kaname kept his calm outer faze but I could tell he was bursting with rage.
Suddenly Ryan and Raven appeared, jumping through the window.
"What is up with people jumping though windows? Do they not know what a door is?" I sighed mentally as Ryan and Raven ran up to me.

"Sakura, we need to leave now," Raven said quickly latching onto my arm.
"Huh?" I question puzzled as Ryan grabbed my other arm.
Zen lept over the crowd of followers and in front of us. Ryan and Raven gave a small nodded before we lept out.
"Some tell me what is going on!" I demanded angrily.

"Sorry princess I am afraid you will have to wait," Zen said.
"Fine. But I expect an explanation after," I growled and ran with the boy trio not bothering to protest with the new nickname.

(Time skip! With the pop of a 'P'! )
"What the heck?! Why are we here!!!!" I growled angrily glaring at them.
"The other reapers have resided too here... Apparently they, you... are targeted by some unknown force," Raven sighed.
Raven, Ryan and Zen continued forward as I followed.
"Also just to let you know, Demons and Angels are teaming up with us since this unknown force is targeting them too,"  Zen sighed bitterly at the thought of Demons and Angels.
"Oh okay," I nodded looking around at the strange scenery. "So where do they stay then?" I questioned as we entered a portal that led us to an unfamiliar place.
"You will have to as Mr. Spears since we aren't allowed to speak anything of their bases," Zen replied. Sighing, I followed them without another word.

(time skip)
Once we had arrived in front of William's office, I took examined the strange door. The designs were unique. The bronze lining ran down the door stopping at the sliver lining at the bottom. On the door was a carved in name that said William T. Spears. I was so mesmerized by my surroundings that I didn't even notice the door had be  opened.