chapt. 38 - Diner

Once we had arrived at the headmasters, he invited us in for diner. Since I knew how disgusting his cooking was I offered to do it. The headmaster disapproved but I kept insisting to do it so he gave in.

I saw the relief of my siblings as I prepared to cook. Okay... Let's start!
(Time skip)

"Foods served~" I sang happily as I balanced the food in one hand

Out of nowhere Zero came out. He grab two trays and helped me serve the food.
Smiling I quickly placed the food down and prepared a plate for Zero.
"Delicious!!!!!!!" Kaien yelled dramatically.
I gave zero his plate and he began to eat.

I sat down between him and Kaname and picked up my fork.
"Sakura~ this food is delicious! How did you learn to cook like this?" Yuki asked.
"I learnt from Raven and Ryan! They are great cooks! I guess I could try to call them so that they can make us dessert! Wait here," I said and walked out the room before anyone could stop me.

I grabbed my phone and called Ryan.
(R- Ryan, Ra- Raven, S - sakura)
R- Hello? Ryan speaking
S- Ryan! Can you please make dessert? I miss it, can you make 5? Come!!"
Ra- Ryan who are you talking to?
R- saku-chan
Ra- move out of the way! *thud!!*
What do you need Sakura-san? I heard something about dessert.
S- can you make dessert for 5 people since I want to show Yuki and Kaien Cross Ryan and your yummy cooking!
Ra- fine wait two seconds.
S- 1...2... *knock knock*
Ra- answer the door. *beep*

I turned my phone of and opened the door. There stood my two favorite brothers Ryan and Raven.
"You want dessert yes?" Ryan asked as I nodded.
Raven pushed Ryan to the side and smiled, "Okay, let's get to work then."
Ryan and Raven walked to the kitchen and I went back to the others.
Moments later I heard the door open.
Our head snapped back towards the opening door.

In stepped in were the brothers holding 7 dessert trays.
They place down our desserts, and I see Yuki, Hanabusa, and Kaien eyes sparkle as they looked at it.
"Wow! This looks super good!" Kaien said.
"Not to mention the smell to Headmaster!" Yuki smiled.
Yuki picked up one of the small animal shaped cookies and brought it to her mouth. "Yummy!" she cried and gobbled it down.

"How are we meant to finish this?" Zero asked looking at the dessert filled table

"Don't worry Zero-kun, we will, if not we can always preserve it," Raven answered sitting down with Ryan. Ryan picked up one of the many cakes present and began eating as well.

 Ryan picked up one of the many cakes present and began eating as well

"This so good," Hanabusa breathed as he took another bite.
I ate my strawberry and chocolate cake watching as the others ate happily.
"This is quite well made Ryan, Raven," kaname complimented.
Ryan hummed in response.
Zero ate silently but I could tell he was enjoying the dessert.

Several hours later, we somehow at all the food.
Hanabusa ate the most. Sometimes I wonder how hanabusa can not get fat eating all this.
Yuki was dieing in the corner since she ate too much, kaname was fine, zero was okay-ish, and kaien was on the floor.
I smiled gently at the two siblings as they finished off their last bite.

"Thank you for coming and making us that delicious meal, Sakura, Raven, and Ryan, but if I had that everyday I think I will explode," Kaien laughed nervously and we giggled.
"No worries Cross- *ring ring* hold on a Sec," Ryan excused himself as he held his phone to his ear.
"hello? Yes. No I am with Raven, yes, I am also with Sakura. Okay I will be there in a second. Bye," Ryan spoke and then turned to Raven.

"Okay, sorry William called we must go," Ryan sighed.
"Okay, say hello to him for me!" I yelled as they walked out the door.
William, Grell, and Ronald, returned back to the dispatch since they has other jobs to do.
Sebastian and Ciel are in short term leave, since they needed to sort some 'problems' at home.

Several minutes later, Kaname, Yuki, Hanabusa, and I said farewell too kaien and then headed back to our dormitory.
Tried as heck, well more like Yuki and Hanabusa, Kaname and I had to carry then back... I dragged Hanabusa since he is practically 10x my hight.
Once we were back, kaname left to go place Yuki in her own room, while I just abandoned Hanabusa's body and left to my own room.

I am still greatful I don't have to share a room with Kaname, bleh!
After I changed, I fell onto my bed.
I looked up at the ceiling as I slowly sunk into my soft silky mattress.
Breathing softly I closed my eyes as I began to let the darkness of a dream-less sleep devour me.

A/n so how was that? Sorry that I took forever to get this out, I have been so busy lately with all my tests and assignments, so I do apologize.
Hope you guys have a nice day/ night,
PEACE! Evee out!

Everyone needs a hug,
So why be embarrassed?
~Envy