chapt. 36 until we meet again

Sakura pov
Three years past, since Takuma confessed his love for Eva.
They were too depart today, and go start their own family elsewhere.
"I am going to miss you Sis," Eva smiled and hugged me and Yuki.
Elura and emina had to leave to for other important matters.
"I am going to miss you to onii-samas," Eva smiled and Ronald, Grell and William hugged her.
Kaname just stood there and watched.
Eva smiled softly and broke the hug with the trio and hugged kaname.
"I am going to miss you too, kaname-nii," she breathed.
He hugged her back... Awkwardly.
She giggled at his actions and stood by her husband, Takuma. The golden rings they wore glittered under the sunlight as they stood by each other.

Flashback
The music played as Eva was lead down the ailes, by no other then kaname himself, replacing Haruka since he refused to do it...
Kaname stood with the other best mens that Takuma chose. Then the session started.

(Timeskip)
The church bell chimed as the two newly wedded kissed.
Yuki and Emina got so emotional that they cried and hugged each other like there was no tomorrow.
"My little sister is growing up to fast!" Yuki cried.
I smiled slightly at my twin.
Hanabusa did a dramatic fall onto Kain, which made the couple and the others laugh.
Takuma picked Eva up bridal style as they exited the church with flowers petals thrown onto them which created a sort of path way.
After we all headed to the after party and Aido and Zero had a drink if since you know, Aido being Aido had to challenge Zero to something. Eca threw her bouquet over her head as the crowd of girl attempted to catch it.
The bouquet landed onto Yuki's lap as Eva went up to her with a bug smile.
"Can't wait for to get married to a hottie Yuki-nee~ invite me~" Eva teased as Yuki blushed.
"Eva," Yuki pushed Eva's arms playfully as everyone laughed gleefully.

The night ended with Eva and Takuma greeting everyone off.

Flashback end
"Do you have to go Eva?" I asked sadly.
She nodded and hugged me again.
"Don't worry, we will meet again in the near future, and I know it," she smiled.

The couple waved as they aboarded there personal limo.
Yuki and I waved as we see Eva smile happily at us and waved one last time as the limo disappeared for sight.
Elura and Emina hugged me and then set of to who knows where, leaving the rest of the night class, Yuki and I behind.
We then soon retreated back to are dorms preparing for tomorrow.

A/n aww~ now wasn't that cute?? Okay I know when I post dis y'all be like, Evee, the F*** wrong with chu? Why make us wait for so long💢
Well mind you I am on a cruise for vacation, and I am writing this on bed... Since I feel sick... Hehe ^^"
But holy the food is good *drools* the people how work in the restrabts treat you like, like your royalty no kinding. Anyways don't blame meh blame the sea... Since it is making me dizzy...

P.s when I checked chapter 1, holy cow!! 104 reads?! Seriously?! My new record as been set!!!! Thanks~

Okay! Peace! Evee out!!