chapter 10 - St. chocolate day!

Today the crowd was more louder then usual I wondered why. I stood with william and grell as he hugged the death out of me. Honestly he hugs to much for my own good!!! "Grell! I can't breathe! Release me you idiot! I screamed in irritation.

Once we got outside I saw that there was a whole row of gates that had or names on it. Everyone walked to there banes as they were handed chocolate and others. I walked over to mine and smiled sweetly at them. Then they began to pack my arms full of chocolate. I kissed each of their cheeks as a thank you. Once my line was finished I asked some if they had a bag. Yuki gave one to me as I thanked her. I stuffed them into it and began to drag it away. I blew a kiss in the day class direction as my fans fainted. Out if everyone I got the most chocolate so I won the 'bet' that they placed down. And usually kaname would win but I am just better them him. Duh?

And so the day went on as I ate chocolate little by little just so you know get past the time in class.

A/n I know I know it ain't valentines day yet to next year but I am busy okay? Next year I will write something better then this on valentines day but I have so much homework!!!!! So sorry but I might have to put this on hold for the time begin. Please don't kill me!!!! I am so sorry!!!! I will try to update as soon as possible but.... I just have so much homework my teachers pack me with so yeah. Sorry I need to go now!

Bye, and stay save my readers!!!