chapter 9 - kaname

Sakura POV
I was getting pretty bored and was feeling extremely lazy. I sat there on the couch with my head hanging there lazily. I had my music playing as I had my eyes closed. I stayed there for who knows how long, but was rudely awakened by someone tapping my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes as I saw kaname standing there. "Wake up if you want to sleep go back to your dorm," he stated as I rolled my eyes. "But my dorm is your dorm and you looked pissed so hell no!" I said with a pout. He rolled his eyes as he started to climb up the stairs. "Well if I were you I wouldn't sit there and just wait for the room to cone to you," he sighed as he headed walked passed the door. I moaned in displeasure and walked lazily to our room. I opened the door to see him doing paper work. Does he ever stop?! "Hey you look tried go to sleep you workaholic," I mumbled as I stumbled to the door that lead to the room we slept in. "Your almost as worse as my brother yeesh, you guys can be great friends hahaha," I laughed triedly as he glared at me. I gave a weak smile and closed the door. Once I was at the foot of my bed, I flopped onto it closing my eyes and fell into my most desired deep slumber.

(Next night)
I woke up with kaname sitting on the ledge of my bed. "Wake up sakura it is time to go to class," he said tapping my arm rapidly. I swore if he made a brusie on my arm, it will be the death of him. I yawned and stretched. "5 more minutes," I growned as he sighed. "You said that for the past hour! No more sleep! No get up!" He said as he literally dragged me out and carried me to the bathroom. "No!!!!!! I want to sleep!!!! Curse class I am skipping!!!!!!" I yelled as I tried to breack free from his grasp. "Oh no you don't, you are going to attend like it or not! And I will make sure of that!" He said as he threw me onto the cold marble floor of the bathroom, then he left.

I shrugged and continued to sleep. Two seconds later he comes back and grabbed me by the arm. "God why are you so sleepy just wake up already!!!!" He begged as he fell onto the floor crying in agony. I took a picture as he was on his back crying. I sercertly shooter a video to show the others as I continued to pretend to sleep. "Wake up please!!!!" He kept nagging as I sighed and patted his head I ended the video and smirked slightly at my victory. "Alright I will wake up and get dressed on one condition," I said with a sly grin. "And that is?" He said while a few tears streamed down his face. "That you carry me all the way to class and back deal?" I said smirking mental. "Fine," he sighed in defeat as I quickly dashed to change and do my morning routine. I did it quickly so that we can get out and get this day over with.

Once I was done I grabbed my bag and hopped onto kaname's back. His eyes were slightly red and puffy as I smiled with the brightest smile I every wore. I grabbed my phone and held it in front of kanames face "smile for the camera!" I said so a peace sign as he did a fake smile. We then headed down stairs to where the rest of the night class waited. I mouthed an 'meet you after class got a picture of kaname to show you'. He grinned back and nodded as he mouthed back, 'got a pic of william to show you too Ronald and I teamed up to get william'. I nodded as the three of us wore cheeky grins. Everyone except us trio gave a confused glance. Kaname stayed silent with an arched eyebrow. "What is so funny aido?" Kaname questioned.

"Nothing just excited for class right Ronald?" Hanabusa lied while grinning. "Yep!" Ronald said trying to hide his snickering. I found it hard not to started snickering because of how close I was to kaname's ear would give our secret away. We bit our tongues not to brust out laughing as we waited for the double doors to open. I turned around and gave Aido and Knox a wink and began to act cute in front of the fan boys and girls. "Hi! Hi!"I waved and gave the crowd a wink and a blow kiss. The boys and girls fainted as some 'tried' to catch it.

I gave a small cute audible giggle as I melted the day class boys hearts. "Kya!!!! She is so kawaii!!!!! Let's call her kawaii-chan!!" Someone yelled as everyone agreed. I gave a small fake smile making half of the girls and boys faint with love hearts in their eyes. "You have lots off fans don't you?" Kaname asked with a small smile. I nodded and smirked, "jealous?" I asked staring into the corner of his eye. "No." Kaname said as he continued to class. I guess hanging out with hanabusa and Ronald has changed the way I acted before the crowd.

After class ended, I made kaname carry me for the whole term until next vacation. He complained with a pout as I took another unnoticed picture if him. I pouted to as I recorded it on tape to show the others. We stared at each other and pouted. We were having a pouting competeion and I won of course since I am the pouting queen (pic at the top. Just imagine black hair and eye black and yes the eye patch stays it will be told why on further notice).

He agreed reluctantly with a sigh and carried me. I cheered in happiness as I messed with his hair. I don't know why but I have grown a thing for messing with his hair. Then we went and joined everyone and began to walk back to our dorm. While sitting on his shoulder, ruka as I have learnt glared at me with jealousy. I have found out a thing about her, she is obsessed with kaname, but of course she has no chance.

Kaname has losen up to me but still he doesn't remember how sad. We then were bombarded with the day class screams. I put on my cute self once more and waved and said a cute "good morning!" To everyone in the day class. As I said that I heard a scoff from the silver head, zero. Yuki smiled and replied, "good morning to you too!!!" I nodded as kaname walked over to her. I patted her head with a small grin, the day class student then became envious. I reached over passed Yuki and patted I believe the class president of Yuki's class head, and a girl I believe her name is Sayori.

"Sakura we need to go so please stop," kaname commanded as I pouted trying to make a scene. "Don't make a scene sakura," kaname hissed. I pouted and started to tug and pull his hair slightly as he started to walk away. "No!" I said childishly. "Sakura," kaname said sternly like a father scolding his child. "Hmf, fine," I huffed as I waved again at the day class one last time before we disappeared behind the doors. "You no fun kana-san," I huffed with a small pout. "Idiot," he whispered as I glared at him. "Are not!" I grumbled with a folded arm. "Okay fine stop pulling my hair or else I will grow bold sooner!" He growled low enough so the others don't hear and loud enough for me to hear.

Suddenly I felt the need to tease him. "Oh? Do you love your hair that much? You are scared to grow bold! Hahahahaha!" I yelled just as we arrived at the door. I heard snickers from hanabusa and Ronald as they gave me a thumbs up. They had recorded the whole scene for us to watch after! Suspended. Kaname covered my mouth with his hand and glared at me. "No playing with my hair for a week plus no me carrying you," he said as I pretended to cry I spotted Ronald filming this great they hid their scent. Ronald you are great you still had that spell I made to find people scent very effectively. They were turning red from trying to find there laughter. I was too since they were turning red I turned red taking the chance I began to cry fake realistic tears.

"But, but I'm sorry please for give me kana-senpai!!!!!" I cried hugging his leg as he tried to pull it from my grasp. With my face hidden from his sight I made a disgust face and mouthed 'kaname has some stinky ass feet yeesh' I finished as the others placed a hand over their mouth and bit their tongues in order to not brush out in a laughing fit. "Fine you are forgiven now quit hugging my leg," he sighed in defeat as he knelt down and wiped the fake tears of my face. I sat there with both my legs on my side (the doggy sit you know?).

He patted my head as I stood up. I grinned and walked over to him. I kissed his cheek with a small grin. "Thank you! Kana-kun!" I said skipping out of the room. "I am gonna go hang out with my friends I will see you later~" I chirped. As the others used my teleportation spell to get themselves out of the room unnoticed. Kaname stood there complete dumbfounded holding his cheek that had a faint blush.

I snapped a quick picture and closed the door. And then headed to our secret hide out. As soon as we met each other we brusted out laughing. "His face priceless!!!!" Hanabusa laughed. We were in a laughing fit for god knows how long! We then soon stopped laughing as we calmed down. "Hey so what you got?" I asked. "William dancing  in the shower I front of the mirror to the song 'shower' (play music to lazy to write the lyrics)

(ignore the pic)

A/n Sorry for the last update