chapter 40 - Abduction

Eva POV
I sat up abuptly from my bed panting... Why wouldn't it go away?!! I covered my faces within my lap curling into a tight ball. Takuma and Tava slept soundly while I was letting up quiet sobs.
"I am sorry..."

Sakura POV
"Something doesn't seem right..." I poundered as I paced around within my room. I couldn't sleep... What is going on? I flopped onto my bed irritated and let out a hefty sigh.
I closed my eyes but I didn't fall asleep... "Sakura..." A voice called out. My eyes shot open and I got up. I scanned the area in suspicion. "Who's there? Show yourself!" I growled irritated.
Silence.
I scanned my surroundings in anticipation. Something is off... The shadows were mocking me.

Adrenaline was rushing through me. My heart thumped loudly as I observed the environment around me.
Giggles and laughs filled the air.
I was scared... I was afraid...
"Someone! Make it Stop!" I cried as I dropped to my knees.
The shadows looked like faces.
They laughed at me. I know they weren't real. But I couldn't help it.

Suddenly the door slammed open and standung there was Raven.
He ran to me as Ryan flicked the light on.
"What's wrong?! Are you okay?" Ryan yelled anxiously. "Eva... Eva... H-help me.." I choked as I fell into darkness.

Zen POV
I raced over to get Eva as Sakura dropped lifelessly to the ground.
I banged on the door.
The door slammed open as Eva looked at me in worry.
"Sakura! Where is she?!!" Eva cried out looking at me.
I lead her to Sakura's room only to see Raven and Ryan on the floor drowning in their own blood.

Sakura was held in the arms of an unknown figure dressed it black.
Eva trembled and held onto me afraid.
Her eyes were filled with pure terror. Her breathing was uneven.
"S-sakura..." She breathed as she fell limply into my arms.
Then suddenly she was ripped out of my grasp by another figure.
It sinister smile printed itself into my brain.
My body was paralized, I couldn't move... They were being taken away and I couldn't do anything about it...

Next thing I know, I dropped down to the ground and was consumed my darkness...

(A/n) Sorry for the inconvenience but... I am gonna discontinue this book.
But no fear I will re write it because I feel Luke this book is getting me nowhere what's so ever.
Sorry again... But I will make sure to make this book better in a different way.

Good bye!