Part 1: Departure

"Hey Karen! Guess what!"

I heard Wendy's voice as I walked through the door. "What?" I asked.

"Look at the TV!!! They're hosting this contest where they're gonna choose a lucky person, yanno most likely a girl, but they're gonna pick someone to live with BTS!!! AHHH!!!!"

"Hmm, is that so? You gonna enter?" I asked.

"Pfft, No. I wish...I have school. But YOU on the other hand should do it! I'll help you make the video." She said excitedly.

"Mmm I don't know. Aren't I a little too old for that? Besides I have work..." I said.

"You're 21 dummy, that's not old! Plus it's freaking BTS! Hello! You aren't gonna get another opportunity like this!" She insisted.

"Well, I'm not going to be the only one entering the contest. There's millions of girls entering...so"

"Whale, this time it's only the US. So...."

"Still, there's ALOT of girls here!" I said.

"Uhh hello?! How many girls have you met during school and/or work that have heard of KPOP? Hmm?" She asked as she tapped her foot impatiently.

"Like 2..." I said.

"Exactly, you need to enter this contest! I know you'll win girl, You're smart, pretty, successful and fun to be around. So c'mon let's make a video!" She smiled widely.

"Video?" I asked.

"Aigoo. Weren't you paying attention?! You have to make a video saying why they should pick you." She said.

"Right now?" I asked. "I'm in my work clothes."

"So?" She shrugged.

"I gotta go though. I'll come back tomorrow okay?" I said.

She shook her head and folded her arms across her chest. "It's BTS Karen...BTS. Hmph, shame on you."

"Sorry, heh. I promise tomorrow for sure we'll make the video." I smiled.

"Okkaaayyyy...." She slouched on the couch and returned to watching tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Wendy-

I waited until she left the house, I even made sure her car wasn't in the drive way anymore. Once I was sure she was gone I went to work! There's no way I'm letting her miss out on this opportunity! I know she'll win this thing!

*Turns camera on*

"Hiiii~ My name is Wendy and umm...Well I wanted to nominate my sister, Karen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-2 weeks later-

"A letter from, 'Big Hit Entertainment'?" I opened the envelope.

It read:

Dear Karen,

You have been chosen! Congratulations! On behalf of Big Hit, we wanted to thank you for submitting your video in the search for 'Bangtan's new roommate'. After much consideration we came to the conclusion that you were the perfect candidate. In your envelope there is a plane ticket, We are very excited to have you aboard and hope that you will enjoy your stay with Jin,Rap Monster,Suga,J-Hope,Jimin, V and Jungkook. There will be someone waiting for you when you arrive to explain in further detail and also to answer any questions you may have about this project.

Sincerely,

The Big Hit Family.

I stared at the paper blankly. Not really knowing if this was a joke or if it was real. I loosened my grip on the paper and another paper slipped out. I picked it up and it was a plane ticket...to Korea! My eyes widened.

Wendy! This has to do with her, I just know it!! I drove to her house and barged into the living room.

She smiled innocently. "Karen, what a pleasant surprise."

"I got a letter from Big Hit Entertainment saying that i was chosen!" I said.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! DID THEY REALLY PICK YOU???!!!! YUHS!!!" She cheered.

"What the heck! You never told me you sent a video!!" I said.

"You should be happy, you won idiot! Geez! You're welcome." She scoffed.

"You know I can't go...I have work. This is like a 8 month project or something." I sighed.

"Just say you're leaving on important business. Girl, It's BTS for crying out loud! Besides you work too much! Do it! C'mon!" She shook my shoulders.

I sighed. "You're right...Okay, You went to the trouble of doing this for me so I'll go."

"You don't sound excited. Have you seen them lately? You're gonna be living with the hottest boy group Karen...OMG! Jungkook! You have to send me lots of pictures of him! Please! Promise me!!" She shook vigorously.

"Ah! Okay Okay! I promise! Quit shaking me."

"Oh...Sorry Sorry..." She took her hands off me.

"I'd better get packing and talk to my boss about this." I said.

"You're going to Korea uh uh. You're going to Korea woo woo!" She sang.

I laughed and joined her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day came for me to leave to Korea. I said my good byes and was on my way, I was extremely nervous. I didn't know what to expect. I don't really speak Korean, I only know the basics but as far as holding a conversation...out of the question, but I'm sure everything will be alright. Even with the basics I'm sure I'll be fine. I already missed my house and my babies. I wish I could've brought them along. I looked out the window and wondered how this will turn out. I was excited because I liked them, their music is trill. But I guess I'm a little nervous...not a little...a lot. They're really good looking too, younger than me but attractive. Jin being the oldest.

I yawned and decided to get some sleep, I'll be arriving in Korea in the morning.

To Be Continued....