Sasaengs

-Jimin-

This is horrible...Why would they do such a thing? They're just babies. What did they ever do to you? What did they do to deserve such a thing? Karen's in an unstable and critical state. Apparently she wasn't supposed to be given anything since her anesthesia and other drugs hadn't worn off. So her system is all messed up, she's asleep now but I'm not allowed to see her until she's fully stable. I took a deep breath. Why? That's the only question that I can ask.

"Jimin Oppa~"

I looked up but no one was there. There was giggling coming from the hallway, I stood up and debated on whether I should follow the voice.

"Jimin Oppa...I have something you want...."

I heard a baby cry. I immediately made up my mind and followed the cries, nobody's around though. Strange.

I saw a door open up ahead.

"Oppa~"

I felt my heart beating faster. I took a step forward but I knew something was wrong, I don't think my kids are in there but I can't take any chances now. I kept walking until getting to the door.

"Just a little more Oppa and close the door~"

The voice is a soft, faint whisper now.

I did as I was told.

I heard baby cries again. I flicked the lights on but they weren't working. The baby cries were getting louder and more and more intense.

"Ya! Show yourself! Where are my babies?!" I yelled.

A light flickered. I looked around and saw 7 people, they were in black cloaks. My eyes widened. What is this?!

"Jimin Oppa. Your babies are back in the nursery, no worries. We never wanted the babies...."

"Then why'd you take them?" I asked.

Man, this is creepy.

"Well, That was just all part of the plan. See, we had it all set up. Karen is in critical condition now not because the nurse administered the sedating shot, it was because we mixed it with another drug, the babies were a distraction and everything went as planned from there. All we ever wanted was you Oppa. You don't belong with that woman, ever since she arrived you've been demonstrating more love to her than us. Don't forget that if it weren't for us you and the rest of Bangtan wouldn't be who you are today"

"You shouldn't treat us like insects Jimin. Don't ignore us like ghosts. Don't act like we're invisible. That's dangerous. Don't you see? We have ways of doing things. If you think this is extreme then just imagine what else we're capable of"

My heart was racing in my chest. These people are insane! And what's up with their voices? They sound....demonic. The cloaks don't help either.

"Oppa, aren't you going to apologize to us?"

"For what? I haven't done anything. Karen hasn't done anything to you either. Why are you doing this?"

"She's the problem Oppa. She will always be the problem! Don't you see? You belong to us not her. We don't wish to hurt you....but if we can't have you nobody can! Understand?!"

I gulped.

"What do you want then?" I asked.

"Send Karen away along with those two abominations. Forget about them and start over."

They're crazy. I'm not doing that.

"Fine."

"You agreed so easily? Wise decision Oppa. But if you're lying, beware of the consequences. We know where you live, what time you're home, what time Karen is alone, when Kai arrives, when Kai leaves, what Karen and Kai do and what they don't, Jimin Oppa we mean business."