1st Birthday

This is so exciting. In just a few days the twins will be one. Everyone was ecstatic, Jin and I did the planning with Baekhyun, who was also filled with joy at the fact that the twins were turning one.

Jin: It's needs to be truly special. After all it's their very first party.

Baekhyun: Agreed. There has to be a boy and girl theme though, Noona what do you think?

"What kind of theme do you guys think it should have?" I asked.

Jin: Boys Vs Girls.

Baekhyun: Yeah. I think it'll be cute, since you know Jr is a boy and Leah being a girl. There's for sure going to be sibling rivalry so you know it'll be cute.

"That does sound kinda cute but I don't have....well anyone except Becca." I said.

To be honest I don't have any friends.

Jin: Just leave that to us. Don't worry it'll be equal.

Baekhyun: We got that covered.

What're they up to?

"Well, okay if you say so" I smiled.

Baekhyun: Okay, now let's talk invitations, catering, cake, location and party favors. We have entertainment covered.

Jin: You got that right.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The day has come, everything was ready to go. The twins were set, I've been keeping a secret from Jimin lately. Today is the day I'm going to show him, everyone will see. It'll be a day to remember.

Kai: Here they are. Come to uncle Kai.

Jr crawled to Kai happily while Leah just sat there staring at him. Kai picked up Jr and smiled.

Kai: Geez Kid, everyday you look more and more like jimin. Ee-shh.

"Shut up." I smiled and picked Leah up.

Kai: So where's Jimin?

"He hasn't called me or anything, maybe still at the studio talking things out with the manager."

I hope. The boys were scheduled to fly somewhere today but they went to go talk to their manager to try to work something out. I really wanted Jimin to stay, he promised he wouldn't miss out on this.

Kai: Don't worry. I'm sure it'll work out.

"Yeah"

Maybe.

Kai: Well come on. The guests have arrived, they're waiting to see the stars of this special occasion.

Jr clapped his hands together.

Kai smiled and kissed his cheek.

Kai: Jr and I will dominate at all the games. The boys will win this.

"Pfft as if. But Jr no matter how many losers surround you, you're a winner cuz it's your birthday." I kissed jr's cheek.

Kai: Mhm, we'll see about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like the twins were royalty. So many people showed up, celebrities galore, as well as other people, people I've never even met. I see a lot of SM entertainers here as well as JYP and even some YG entertainers. I felt like I was back stage all over again for the first time.

"Say, Kai?"

"Yeah?"

"I wasn't expecting this many people...."