Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye

Junho: Good bye? Nah, this is only the beginning Karen ^^ I'm pretty sure we'll see each other real soon. I'm positive. Behave yourself while you're away.

I smiled. "I will. Thank you for everything, even though we didn't spend much time together I'm grateful that you were there for me and helped me. I'll never be able to repay your kindness and for saving me that night."

Junho: It wasn't a big deal love (; I'd do it again in a heartbeat. When you come back I'll invite you out again.

Jimin: Ahem.

Junho: With..Jimin's permission of course. Heh.

I chuckled. "That sounds like fun. Well then, I'll be going. Tell the guys I'll miss them and it was really nice meeting them."

Junho: No way.

"Eh?" I looked at him.

Junho: I'm kidding. I'll be sure to tell them for you.

He hugged me.

I smiled. "Bye Junho"

Junho: Bye Karen, I'll miss you and I'll see you real soon. Have a safe trip.

We pulled apart and he smiled at me.

"Thank you"

After visiting Junho, I had one more place to go to...The SM building. Kai hasn't talked to me since the other night, when he and Jimin fought. Maybe I should call him first? But he hasn't returned any of my calls nor has he texted back. Jimin suggested I forget him, of course he'd say that though....I can't leave without saying anything to him, he'll think I sided with Jimin and get upset. Maybe I should wait and go later, I'll go alone. Seeing Jimin might cause another argument or fight.

"Babe, have you decided what you're going to do?"

Hmm? I looked at Jimin.

"Oh...No, I haven't." I said.

"Forget him, it's not like-"

"Jimin, you have to understand where I'm coming from. I know you don't like him but you gotta face the fact that he's helped me out. I just feel bad you know?" I said.

Jimin sighed in frustration. "Karen, Kai hasn't returned any of your calls or messages. Maybe he's too busy for you."

"That's the thing...Kai was always busy but he always made time, it's odd that now he's completely disappeared." I said.

"Do you really miss him that much?" He asked.

I probably should keep those kinds of comments to myself.

"Don't start with that stuff okay? I'm just saying. I think he's upset cuz I told him to leave and to him I guess it seemed like I was siding with you, when what I was doing was trying to get the both of you to stop fighting." I sighed. "I think I'll wait until later to go see him."

"I'm not starting anything, it just seems like you're really worried. When you shouldn't be, he's an idiot. You feel bad when you shouldn't babe. If he you've been calling him and texting him it's obvious that you care and if he can't figure that much out why bother....in any case I respect your decision and support you." He held my hand and kissed it.

"Thanks" I kissed his cheek.

"I have to admit...I'm really sad. I don't want you to leave but it's not like you'll be gone forever...it'll just feel like forever." He said.

"I'm sure you'll live" I smiled. "Besides we have a thing called the 'cellphone' and the awesome thing about a cellphone is you can call people with it AND send pictures, Ohh how fascinating is that?"