Part 27: The Grand Finale

It's almost New Years, time passed by so quickly and yet I still had so much to do. The last time I talked to Jimin he was upset with me, I had told him that I was gonna stay longer because I had to still put the house for sale and fix the paperwork for the dogs. He got mad at first then he got all upset saying I broke my promise. That was about 2 weeks ago.
They've currently been working on some new music, Rap Mon said it was gonna be a really big thing. They had already changed their look, I usually keep up with them. V was just as cute as always, Jungkook had gotten tall and his voice deepened, Jin looks a bit more outgoing, J-Hope is J-Hope no matter what hairstyle he has, Suga dyed his hair and got a trim, Jimin dyed his hair,cut it and his wardrobe changed as well. He looked different, I wonder if HE'S changed. I mean, we call each other when we can and text but I can't help wonder if things will be dramatically different once we're together again. They've gotten more popular, V and Jimin have the most girl fans. Now that I know this it makes me a bit skittish about going back and being with him, he didn't talk about that when we spoke. Now that I think about it, we don't really talk like we're a couple anymore, we talk but it's different. A'Hi, how are you? What're you doing' type thing. I sighed, works been hectic as well...really stressing. I'm also working on New Years until 10 pm. I haven't told Jimin but yet again he'll probably be too busy to care. I think they'll be performing that night anyway. Crazy, in a week it'll be a new year.

*RING RING*

"Hello?"

Sehun: Noona

"Sehun. Omg, hey. How are you?" I smiled.

It's been forever since I talked to any of the EXO guys. I tried messaging them before but they could never return any of my messages.

Sehun: I'm good, how are you? Sorry about not messaging you back. We've been really busy. But I'm free today so I decided I'd give you a call. Are you working?

"It's okay, I've seen you on TV and stuff. I figured you were busy, I'm alright. A little stressed and exhausted. I'm staying for a month longer....things didn't go as I planned" I said.

Sehun: A month more? Aww. Well the important thing is that you come back, have you been working a lot lately Noona?

"Everyday so far. From 6 a.m-11 p.m, I haven't had a day off in a while...I'm tired to be honest"

Sehun: Noona you shouldn't over work yourself. That's bad, does Jimin know how much you work?

"I make time to talk to him but no I haven't. If I do he'll worry and I don't want him to worry about me."

Sehun: Well you should take at least a day off. But anyway, do you have any plans on New Years?

"Work. Heh. Heh."

Sehun: Ahaha, well that makes two of us. (Sigh) it would've been cool if you were here, we could've received the new year together.

"I know...but hopefully I'll be there by February. Then we can hangout or go out for lunch" I said.

Sehun: You asking me out on date Noona? Keke.

"I-I..."

Sehun: Aww you're blushing aren't you?

For a Maknae he sure likes to tease his elders.

"No...of course not." I lied.

Sehun: Noona I know you're blushing Kekeke

"ANYWAY, how is everyone?" I asked, changing the subject.

Sehun: Good, we're tired but good. Umm, Kai asked if I had spoken to you the other day....