Transformation

"You wanna be a guy?!"

"It's complicated but yes, make me into a man." I said.

"Well, we can do that for you but...how will you keep it up? I mean like the make up process and all."

"That's where you guys come in. I mean I know this is a lot to ask but will be willing to come to Korea with me? I've asked a couple of others to come along with me as well, but I'll need a fake ID, Passport, you know the works. I'm talking about the WHOLE enchilada. An extreme makeover and you guys are the best in the business. Please, help me out" I pleaded.

"Only if you promise to introduce us to the hot guys you know after all this is over with."

I grinned. "Deal"

I composed a team of specialists. If I'm going to find what I need to out, I will need experts. Hackers, Theatre make up artists, fake ID & passport makers, electronic whizzes etc. A team of 6 people, lots of illegal things are going to take place such as forgery but I'll do whatever it takes. I'll be leaving the US as a guy and arriving to Korea as a guy. I was afraid, nervous and over all terrified of the consequences if we got caught but it's necessary. I needed to find these girls as soon as possible. Although my makeup people would be able to stay with me for a while my electronic people had a limit of a week. I needed to work fast.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-BTS POV-

Jin: Where do we start?

Suga: Yeah, we know nothing about them.

V: Maybe we should've used Karen as bait. After all they strongly seem to dislike her.

Jimin: No. They could've done something to her, after all they sentenced ALL of us not just me and her....they went as far as the twins. Obviously they're capable of anything.

RM: They didn't know about Jung-Su though. Maybe Karen should've just been Jung-Su again.

Jungkook: But that would've been suspicious wouldn't it? Suddenly Noona leaves and Hyung comes along?

Jhope: Maybe we should ask Kai. After all I think EXO has the most experience with Sasaeng fans.

Jimin: No. I don't want his help...

Jin: Jimin, when are you going to get over the whole 'Kai's in love with Karen' situation. You already have her so who cares? Think of how much it could help.

V: Yeah, set your jealousy aside for once.

Jimin: (sigh) Fine. We'll ask them how to handle this.

Jungkook: I think they have relationships with their Sasaeng fans? Don't they?

JHope: It's a complicated relationship. I read that for the most part they're afraid of them.

Jimin: if they're afraid of them then what're we supposed to do? It's no help if they're scared too.

RM: Then I guess we're back to 'what are we going to do'.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"If only you were taller. You're a short guy." Angie teased.

"Yeah, you're like Kevin Hart short. Hahaha" Liz joked.

"Oh ha ha. Look do I look like a guy or not?" I asked.

"Well yeah. Your hair cut, everything...wardrobe was definitely a huge thing in this operation."