Part 15: S-P-Y

"Class? Aww come on! We were supposed to have a lazy day" I groaned.

"Sorry...it's an orientation" Becca pouted.

"On a Sunday?" I asked in disbelief.

She nodded. "I'll make it up to you~"

I sighed. "Alright, alright. Well, I'll be going back home then." I said.

I was afraid of seeing him again.

She out her hand on my shoulder and smiled. "It's going to be okay"

I smiled back and nodded.

"Call me later" she said.

"Yeah, sure." I assured.

She hugged me. "Kay, bye twin"

"Bye" I hugged her back.

I packed my things.

Camera Man 1: The car is outside.

I nodded. "Alright, I just need to finish packing"

He nodded.

I quickly finished up and went outside. He helped me with my suitcase and we went back home.

Camera Man 2: The boys aren't home, they've gone to preform.

"That's okay, I'll clean up and cook for them. They'll be hungry once they're back" I said.

Camera Man 1: Do as you wish (smile)

Camera Man 2: We will be in the media room editing the footage.

Without another word I began doing my thing and they did theirs. I put my laundry to wash and cleaned up. Once that was finished I cooked individual plates, their favorite food and dessert, I didn't feel like eating so I decided not to make anything for me. I took the camera guys a snack and told them I'd be going to bed early.

Camera Man 1: It's only 5:30, are you ill?

I shook my head. "I just want to sleep, I left a note for the boys on the dinner table. Everything is still really hot and I don't think they'll be long now"

Camera man 2: Very well. May you have a good sleep Ms. Karen. (Smile)

I smiled back. "Enjoy your food and if there's anything else you need please feel free to knock on my door"

Camera Man: You're very kind, thank you.

I closed the door and made my way to my room, I didn't want to be awake when he came home. I lay in bed just as I was and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling a bit drowsy. I touched my head. Maybe going to sleep that early wasn't the best idea. I looked at the time, 3:40 a.m. My tummy growled, I groaned. Aish, why must I be hungry at such an hour. I sat up and walked to the bathroom to wash my face, I looked in the mirror. I never changed into my pajamas...I yawned and stretched. My tummy growled even louder. I patted my belly and figured I'd go out for a walk, maybe there's still a stand open or a 24 hour diner or fast food....just thinking about it made me more hungry. I grabbed a scarf and beanie then was out the door. I roamed the streets alone, it was a bit chilly outside. Maybe I should've bought another sweater. I looked around for food, no stands in sight. I sighed. I kept walking. I looked around some more. A diner! It's 24 hours too! Yes! I happily made my way there. I sat down way in the back and ordered breakfast. Hopefully this won't give me a tummy ache but I was just so hungry. I looked at my phone.

"Mind if I join you......"

I looked up. I dropped my phone on the table.

"N-No..."