The Fortune

I quit my job. I was only there for one freakin night! Geez. I felt so bad for leaving, the boss was a really great guy.

"Girl? So Caleb is a no go?" Liz asked.

"It's just for another job. I seriously need a job, one where I won't get caught. Besides I'm sure Jungkook will wanna go back to question me. He was on to me. Ugh, I'm such an idiot!" I groaned.

"It's alright girl. But you'll have to get a major change in wardrobe."

I sighed.

"Just make sure it's nothing too short, remember I'm going to look for a job not attention." I said.

They smiled and made their way out.

I know I'm not going to like this but it's necessary. I can't risk any of that stuff again, at all costs I need to avoid them. I couldn't get Jungkook's image out of my head. It really upset me to know how badly he wanted to know and I just couldn't tell him.

"Karen, we have new information on those girls. Please come here" Sarah said.

I sat next to her on the couch along with Aaron, Dylan and Ryan.

Aaron: We've identified the other two girls in the picture.

"But there has to be more. I distinctly remember that they were about 8" I said.

Ryan: We're trying to identify the other 4 but so far there aren't many leads to who they are or what it is they do. See, the others are already between the ages 20-22.

Dylan: yeah, so it's not easy to track them down. The way we've identified the others is by the school system.

"I see." I said.

Well, as long as I can get info of who I'm dealing with then it'll be okay.

Sarah: Alright. This girl here is Sumi Beom. She's a freshman, she attends the same school as Soo Yeon as well. She went to a different school but to be closer to her 'leader' she switched. She's a straight A student. Has no criminal record nor offenses. Her slate is squeaky clean, we couldn't find a trace of dirt. Her specialty is computers, which means she is also a hacker.

"Hacker. So does that mean she-"

Sarah nodded. "We need to keep our guard up even more."

I began to feel a bit afraid.

Sarah: Don't worry. She's good but there's no way we're gonna be beat. She's a rookie and if anything we're the lucky ones because I've already hacked into her laptop. See earlier today I saw her at the café, around 7 a.m I assume she was waiting for Soo Yeon so that they could walk to school together. Luckily she was on her laptop and so now we have access to what they are doing and where they will be. She won't even know, I've specialized a barrier that cannot be penetrated. Therefore she won't know.

Dylan: Sarah is the man!

Sarah glared at him.

Dylan: I mean...the Wo....man.

I couldn't help but giggle.

Ryan: Anyway, let's move on.

I looked at Ryan.

Ryan: Karen, you need to be extremely careful with this one. She's only 16 and already has over 30 offenses. She's a trouble maker, bad grades, disrespectful and will do anything to get what she wants. Her name is Jakyung Ho. She is the daughter of a Kkangpae.

My eyes widened. "So she's...."

Ryan: Yup. She's daughter of the mafia.

My mouth dropped.