Part 10: Stay

Today's the day I meet with the producers. I admit I was a bit nervous and uneasy about this, lately I've been receiving hate, I took down my persona profiles on the internet. I wonder what would happen if they knew who I was with....Wendy said she'd be crossing her fingers for me to stay. I got ready and made my way to the office, they chose a day in which the boys had a show to do. I took a deep breath before walking into the building. They were already waiting for me there in the office. I was surprised of seeing the director there wasn't expecting that.

"Good Morning Ms. Karen"

I smiled. "Good Morning."

"Please, have a seat" they smiled.

I sat down, my heart beat fast and I was very nervous.

"So how would you say things are going? The boys seem to be fond of you. They really enjoy your company"

"Things are great. I enjoy their company just as much as they enjoy mine" I said.

He nodded. "Good, good"

"So tell me, Ms.Karen. Those girls, did you say anything that might've upset them?"

"No sir. They simply recognized me and they felt angry at what had occurred between Suga and I" I explained.

"Ah yes...the kiss" he said.

"We didn't kiss." I corrected him.

"Oh right, you almost did. So do you feel unsafe after that incident? I'm aware you saw one of the girls when you were out and about with Jungkook" he said.

"Yes sir...She was staring at us and she was about to insult me when Jungkook stepped forward." I said.

The others around were taking notes. For what? What do these questions have to do with me staying?

"Mmhm...I see V is fond of you the most. Would you say the feeling's mutual?" He asked.

I nodded. "V's my best friend. I love spending time with him."

"Ah-ha. Would you say this is a loving relationship?" He asked.

"As in V and I being lovers?" I asked.

He nodded.

"No sir. It's not like that at all." I assured him.

"What about with Suga? Anything going on there?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Nope."

"Tell me Ms. Karen...if the phone wouldn't had rang that night, would you had let him kiss you?" He asked.

What the hell? Why does it matter so much?

"No sir. I was just a bit surprised by his action, I would've avoided it." I said.

"Why? Do you not find Suga to be attractive?" He asked.

"It's not that sir" I said.

"Then maybe perhaps there's another member you're interested in?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Rap Monster seems to really like you. What do you think?" He asked.

"We get along pretty well, since we enjoy the same music. We share a similar taste" I said.

He nodded. "Seems like a harmless relationship then"

This is dumb. Why am I being questioned like this?

"The reason I ask you these questions Ms. Karen is because I don't wish for you to build a love relationship with any of the members. It doesn't have to do with the fact you're a foreigner, not at all. It's for the simple fact that it wouldn't work out, you'll leave soon then what? He's left heart broken and becomes too depressed to do anything. That wouldn't be fair, or would it?" He asked.