Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse

Where am I? I woke up in a room, looks more like a study actually. I don't remember much, just that I went to party with a couple of strangers. I remember Rebecca calling me, my phones probably dead now though. I sat up, I feel horrible. I'm not used to drinking so I feel very light headed...Everything seems to be spinning.

"You're awake."

Did I go home with a man?! I looked up.

"Junho...."

How on earth did I end up with him? I don't even recall meeting him anywhere.

"Good Afternoon" he smiled.

Oh gosh, the crazy adventures of Karen. First Kai and now Junho, good lord, wonder what else I did.

"Hey..." I said. "Umm...."

"You don't remember anything do you?" He chuckled.

I shook my head. "How did I even get here?"

"Well, you were out with a group of people, your friends, I believe you said. The boys and I were in the club and I saw you on the dance floor. You were a really fun time, you know that? I decided to bring you home with me because I didn't trust the ones you were with. How do you know those people anyway?" He asked.

"I didn't. I met them on the street. They were drinking soju and asks me if I wanted to join them so I did" I said.

"Ohh, Dare devil huh?" He smiled. "Your friend Rebecca called, I told her not worry. I'll take you home later"

"Rebecca? What'd she say?" I asked.

"Mmm, well she told me what had happened and she was afraid something bad had happened to you. I already talked to Jin. V called as well. I hope you don't mind that I answered for you."

"No...it's okay." I took a deep breath. "So is this your place?"

"Yeah, the others aren't here. It's just us. Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Nah, not really. Say Junho...can I ask you something?"

He nodded. "Sure. Ask away" he smiled and sat by me.

"What do you think love is?" I asked.

"Love. Hmm, love is complicated. Love is a battle ground, anything can happen at any given time. Only true love makes it through such a mess, I think as long as 2 people are willing to give it their all and fight their love with forever burn. Love itself is hard, falling in love is easy." He said.

"I see...."

"What bothers you? A pretty girl like you shouldn't be so down" he looked at me.

"I said some things I didn't mean, well I did mean them but they were a bit harsh. I feel like I'm running away rather than fixing the problem" I said.

"Sometimes running away makes the other person realize what they've lost. Although I have to ask....has he lost you?"

"I don't know...he didn't come after me, so maybe that's it." I said.

"He's young, I'll be honest with you. When you're young you don't really know what you want. He's in the midst of fame and all this other stuff. He's experimenting new things and I guess with the stress and all he just....well i don't know, maybe he just isn't as ready for you as he thought."

"Yeah...I guess so."

The sad truth. He really did give it to me straight.

"Well...what do I do?" I asked.

He shrugged. "What do you think you should do?"

"Forget about him...." I said.

"Then what?" He asked.