Part 5: A Day With Suga

The boys had a show tonight, but unfortunately I couldn't attend. The staff had something different in mind for me. They sent me to a spa where I was going to get a full treatment along with a makeover. They said I needed some alone time but it's not really alone time if they're following me everywhere...

There's nobody to talk to and I'm just walking and looking around. I felt kinda lonely to be honest, when I'm around with the boys everything is so lively and fun.

Camera man: What's on your mind?

"Huh?" I looked at the camera. "Oh! Nothing, I was just a bit...distracted I guess"

Camera man: Is it weird not having the boys with you?

I miss him the most. I wonder how he's doing, if he's eaten, if he's thinking about me just like I'm thinking about him....I thought about our late night escape.

I couldn't help but smile.

Camera man: Ah, you're thinking of someone?

My eyes got wide and I blushed. "Me? No-No! Who would I be thinking about?"

Camera Man: Ah, but that smile seemed like a smile of a person in love.

I laughed awkwardly. "What? In love? Nah, I'm just reminiscing."

Camera Man: Reminiscing of what?

I had to change the subject. "Uhh, so how much longer until I get to the salon?"

Camera Man: You're going to the spa first and it's also a salon, afterwards we're going to buy some clothes.

"Clothes shopping?" I asked.

Camera Man: Mhmm, you have a date with Suga today don't you?

"But they're at a show today" I said.

Camera Man: The show ends around 3. They left early because the show starts at 11 and so when they return it'll be around 3 or so.

"Won't he be tired though? They're gonna be dancing and singing all day almost, he won't want to go out after that" I said.

Camera Man: We'll see.

It seems like they're trying to set me up with Suga. Getting dolled up and coincidentally today I'm spending the day with Suga?

Camera Man: Here it is.

We stopped in front of the spa, it looked expensive.

I looked at the camera in disbelief.

They laughed at my expression.

I walked in and looked around, WOW. I was in awe. This place is absolutely beautiful~ A woman walked towards us and asked if I had an appointment. The camera man gave her my name and she led me to the back room, I looked at the crew and they waved 'bye' to me.

The woman escorted me into a nice room. Flowers everywhere, a little water fountain, soothing music, the aura in here was so calm and relaxing.

"Take your clothes off and put that on." She said as she handed me a robe.

O.o I have to be naked?

*VRRRRRRR*

 Hmm?

My phone!

I took a look at it, It's him.

My heart throbbed and I felt all warm inside.

-text-

I miss you <3

I sighed and felt a sensation in my stomach, butterflies. Just as I was about to text back the lady took my phone away.