Part 2: Arrival

I woke up right as we landed. I checked my phone and the time had changed, It was 7 in the morning.

I stretched out and took a deep breath, this is it. The pilot spoke.

"We have arrived in Korea, please remain seated until the flight attendants come to tell you it's okay to get up. Thank You for flying with us and enjoy your stay."

The flight attendants released us row by row, section by section. I got off the plane and looked around. I didn't even know who I was looking for.

I began walking around and then someone stood in front of me.

"Are you Karen?" She asked.

"Y-yes. I am" I said. "And you are?"

"Samantha, I'm from Big Hit. We have your bags already so please just follow me." She smiled and began to walk.

I followed her and she began talking to me, explaining in further detail what exactly was going on.

"The boys know nothing about this, It's kind of a surprise. What I need you to do is to keep calm, you're a fan correct?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yes but I don't know them per say, I just listen to their music."

"Good. Good. Now then tell me, when is your birthday? Also umm, what are your sleeping habits? Do you sleep with clothes on?"

"E-excuse me?"

"I need to ask these questions. Please answer." She said.

She was taking notes of everything I said. "April 11th...That's my birthday and I only sleep naked when it's really hot, but trust me that's not gonna be an issue here."

"Mmmhmm" She smiled. "Okay. So what are your hobbies? Do you play instruments? Do you know how to cook? clean? sew? draw? What are you good at? Are you athletic?" She asked.

"I enjoy music very much, I have over 2,000 songs in my iPod and I carry like 3 of those for backup, I play the piano, I can draw, Yeah I cook, clean yes, I sew a little my aunt taught me....umm I'm good at video games and singing I guess. I'm athletic I played volleyball,basket ball,soft ball and football throughout middle school and high school."

She wrote it all down. "So are those your natural eyes? What about your hair? Its really red. I like it."

I smiled. "Uhh thanks and No to both, My natural hair color is chocolate brown and my eyes are brown. These are contacts."

"I see. I never would've guessed that they weren't your eyes, they look natural. I say you don't tell anyone they're fake okay?" She smiled.

"Uh okay...So what else should I know?" I asked.

"Cameras! Cameras everywhere! No sense of privacy, I mean of course you'll have time off the camera and have your own time but for the most part there will always be a camera there." She said.

I nodded.

"So one more thing....How do they not know about this?" I asked.

"We kept them really busy and the announcement only went out once, we didn't replay it or anything." She explained.

"I see." I said.

"Well we're here~ I'll show you around the dorm and you can freshen up then take a nap if you wish. The boys aren't here yet they went on a trip but they'll be back around 10 or so. The cameras will already be on from the moment you walk in. Do you plan on taking a nap?" She asked.

"I feel somewhat sleepy, so I probably will although I would like to shower first, why?" I asked.

"Well I'm gonna need you to look as cute as possible, to start the show off we think it would be good if they found you asleep on the couch." She said and further explained what she meant.