Fin

I was out of the hospital two days later, Jimin never came back. Funny, I had hope that he'd return and tell me that he forgave me and that we could be together. Wendy and I lived in an apartment 15 minutes from her school, she was doing well and I worked at the same café/restaurant as I did when I was undercover, they needed an extra hand since one of their employees never returned, a.k.a Marie. Sometimes fans would come and visit me, thanking me for saving Jimin's life. But truth be told I'd do it again, I'd give my life for the one I love most in this world. Without a second thought, I'd do it once more and as many times as possible. Risk my life for him just to prove to him how much he matters. That I love him more than life itself, that ever since he left my life has had no meaning. I'm lifeless, without a doubt the very life I had was sucked out of me. I'm nothing but a corpse now. A corpse with no soul or heart.

The Sasaengs got what they deserved. Soo Yeon got life and the others 50 years, they asked me if I wanted Soo Yeon to get the death penalty but even if she had done those horrible things, I couldn't. I'll just let her live with that forever, she's in an asylum. I'm sure that'll be more than enough punishment. Although Taerang was the hero, when she left...she went for help. Before they pulled that trigger, the police barged in. Even so Taerang was given 50 years but if she behaved they'd lower her sentence to 30. It's still a long time but I owe her my life. She saved me. Jessie was sent to a mental institute, she pleaded insanity so now she's in a straight jacket, all alone with no one.

So many things happened throughout my time here in Korea but the most memorable was getting to meet 7 incredible boys. Who made me who I am today. They made me realize so many things and changed me for the better. They shared my ups and downs just as I shared theirs. We became a family and soon I had my own, with one of them but in a blink of an eye, all of that had disappeared. A week after Wendy and I had gotten stabilized, I went to visit the grave of my twins...I can't believe it's already been 4 months since all this has happened.

I regretted not being able to save them. They never got to see me again, I never got to hold them and tell them how much I loved them, smother them with kisses and hear them coo or see them smile. Hear their giggles. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do and the worst part was.....I didn't have Jimin there to comfort me. I was alone and it seemed like from now on I needed to get used to the fact that that's all there is...loneliness. V, Suga, Rap Mon, J-Hope, Jungkook and Jin still spoke to me. None mentioned Jimin nor did I ask about him, I was glad we all still stayed friends after all that. Kai and I never spoke again, I only kept in touch with Sehun and Chanyeol but that was all. They never brought Kai up and I wasn't about to either. So I suppose, all in all everything is going well.

"Open Mic starts tonight. How about you give it a try?"

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've heard you singing and humming. You have a nice voice, why not give it a try?"

"Um, well I don't know" I said.

"Come on Karen. If you go up there and sing a few songs I'm sure the people will get enough courage to get up there and sing one themselves. I know you'll be the show stopper of this 'open Mic' thing."

"Well, alright. I'll try" I smiled.

"Yes! Thanks! We have a piano, guitar and a harp on stage you can use if you want." He smiled.

My boss walked away happily. He went to get the stage ready, I was nervous because it's been so long since I sang anything. I'm not sure what I should sing. Open Mic was about to begin and I was pretty scared. I simply warmed my voice up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>