Hurt

"Woah. This is kind of weird...Karen, I don't know if I can do this. What if I blow our cover?"

"Look just go with it. It's not like you'll be doing much talking anyway, you just need to be quiet and smile. That's it."

"Well alright...But seeing you as a guy is....weird."

-.-

"Sorry. Hehe, it's just you look like a guy. You even have a mustache."

She touched the artificial mustache and laughed.

"Alright. Alright. Well let's get going."

Aaron: A tall lady friend and short guy. Ha.

"Whatever."

Ryan: Before you leave. We have some information for you, the accident that was caused wasn't as accidental as it seemed.

Wendy: What's with these girls? Do they seriously not feel guilt. Karen just turn them in, you know their names and stuff.

Aaron: She needs hardcore evidence to prove the car accident. The driver was dead when he was pulled out of the vehicle and the driver was aiming to the back.

"But the car hit on the side" I said.

Aaron: Yes but the target was the back where the twins were. That's where all the impact was and it has been confirmed that they weren't strapped in.

Wendy: No seat belts?!

Aaron: According to the recent statements no. But Jimin's parents say they were wearing the seat belts.

"Then which is it?" I asked.

Aaron: Those seat belts were fixed. As in someone messed with the car so that when impact was made it was a sure death.

Ryan: One car seat flew out of-

"Don't...I don't wanna know."

Ryan: Sorry...

Dylan: Those girls are planning on going to the funeral.

Wendy: But...if they see you...

"It means I can't go and neither can you" I said.

Aaron: Should we notify Jimin?

"Yes but keep it anonymous. Send a letter or something."

Ryan: Although, I suggest you attend. Even from afar.

"That's what they want. They will show so that they can convince themselves that I'm truly here. I won't risk that, so change of plans."

They all looked at each other.

"Wendy, I need you to go with the boys. You'll be safe with them and I'll need you to give Jimin a message for me. I'll write it on a piece of paper and you are to give it to him. Once he sees you, he'll know why you're in Korea. Aaron, Dylan and Ryan...As well as Liz and Nora, you are to take the next flight back home ASAP. I can't have you here, I'll deal with the consequences myself. Just please go. This ends now."

Aaron: But Karen

Ryan: These girls...

Liz: I can't just leave you here.

"Just do as I say. I'll go drop off Wendy at BigHit. Get your things" I look at Wendy.

She walked into the room to gather her things.

*VRRRRR VRRRR*

I checked my phone. It's Kai.

I sighed and debated on whether I should answer or not.