Departure...

Rumors spread quickly once Jimin had told me what needed to be done. Media all over the television and internet was blowing up with rumors as far as that Jimin and I were fighting for custody of our kids to just plain getting separated. Jimin was questioned a lot when going on TV and also girls on twitter constantly tweeted to the Bangtan official twitter asking all sorts of things. Some negative and some positive. Questioning on how and why this was happening and to think about any rash decisions because we had our twins. I found it very supportive at the fact I knew that many ARMYs supported our relationship so much. Although I knew the reason behind all this I was very skeptical on how this was going to turn out. I was really uncomfortable with the idea of being separated from the twins and Jimin, but I for one wasn't going to leave. I'm going to find those girls and confront them myself, there has to be a way of finding out who they are and what they want. If it's Jimin obviously they can't have him. But how am I supposed to stay here when I look like Karen? Hmm...

An idea popped into my head. Jung-Su, except this time...I'm going to cut my hair for real and I'll use artificial facial hair, maybe some colored eye contacts, the full out Jung-Su. I'm gonna go all out this time and I'll definitely be 90% man! Since...I can't be 100% of course. But, I'm gonna need some help. I'll go back home but to make my transformation. It's a good thing I knew some people in the theatre department, it's so clever! No one will know. Jimin of course will think I'm back in Texas and I'll be here as a guy. But there's no way I can use the name Jung-Su. I don't even look Korean...I'm tan for crying out loud!

I looked into the mirror in my room, hmm, maybe they can put like a face mask. Makeup is so advanced now I bet they could make me look a different ethnicity...but yet again it would be hard to keep it up since they'd stay in Texas and I'd be way over here. Hmm. Well, I'm sure they'll think of something.

"Babe? What're you doing?"

"Ah!" I jumped up. "You scared me"

"Sorry...I just came to see if you were okay."

I took a deep breath. "I'm about to give my twins away not knowing how long it'll be before I see them again....how do you think I feel?"

"It's temporary baby. It'll be over before you know it...I promise." He hugged me from behind. "Why are you looking in the mirror?"

"I'm thinking about cutting my hair" I said.

"Aigoo. No, it's long and thick. I like it this way, I like playing with it and braiding it and brushing it" he kissed my cheek. "Don't ever cut it okay?"

"What if I did?" I smiled.

"I'd be mad at you" he frowned.

"What? Why? It'll grow back" I said.

"It won't be the same. It'll be different, like the texture and plus who knows how long it'll take for it to be like this again. No, I forbid you to cut it and if you cut it for whatever reason I'll give you the silent treatment. I won't talk to you ever and I'll be mad at you" he said.

"You wouldn't" I looked at him.

"Wanna bet?" He smirked.

"Alright. Bet, when I cut my hair don't be mad when I'm talking more to Suga, Jungkook, V, Jin, J-Hope...oh let's not forget Kai. Maybe I'll even call up Junho." I said.

"Oh you're going to try and use jealousy as a weapon? Okay. We'll just see how that works for you okay?" He chuckled and kissed me.

I kissed him back. "Oh? You kissing me so I won't do that?"

"No. But keep this in mind as you're trying to make me jealous, you won't get to touch these abs or feel these muscles. You'll have to sustain yourself from touching me, kissing me and having me"