Part 23: Broken

I gulped.

"You guys act like you've committed some sort of crime." Jimin chuckled. "I'm not mad that you guys hang out if that's what you meant."

I looked at Suga.

"Heh. Well, I didn't want you getting the wrong idea you know? Since you know Karen's your fiancé now." Suga said.

"Nah, I trust you. I mean I know that you used to like her and all but I know you'd never betray my trust." Jimin smiled.

I felt so bad. I mean it was just a peck on he lips but still....

"I umm, I'm going to bed. Excuse me." I said.

"Uhh, Good night....Karen." Suga said.

I looked at him. "Good night."

"G'night babe"

I smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow"

He hugged me and kissed my head.

"I love you" he said happily.

Man....the guilt is getting to me.

"Yeah. I love you too" I said.

I pulled away and smiled at him then walked to my room.

Aish. Karen, Karen. There's not supposed to be any secrets between Jimin and I. What am I doing? I should've told him, but if he finds out that Suga kissed me there's gonna be a massive problem. But if I don't tell him he'll think I've been sneaking around with Suga behind his back. This puts me in a pretty tight spot. What should I do?

I began thinking about what Suga and I had discussed. I wasn't being fully honest with him, If Jimin would've not made his move first....I would've kissed him. We'd probably be together. Of course I wasn't going to say that to him, I'd be adding more wood to the fire. Damn it, why'd he do that?!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next couple of days were kind of awkward. Suga and I barely spoke, everyone seemed to notice the change between us.

V: Say Noona?

"Yeah?"

V: Are you and Suga Hyung mad at each other?

"No, why?" I asked.

V: You guys hardly talk to each other now.

I couldn't keep this to myself anymore. I needed to tell someone.

"V, would you mind coming with me to the store?" I asked.

V: Umm sure. Let's go. ^^

I went to grab my wallet. I was a Hyung when I went out so no purse for me.

"Babe, you going somewhere?" Jimin asked.

"Ah! You startled me. Heh. Uhh, yeah. V and I are going to the store." I said.

"You've been acting weird lately. Did something happen between you and Suga? You're even sort of avoiding me. When I try to kiss you, you turn away." He said.

V: You ready Noona?

Oh thank goodness. V saved me.

"Umm, yeah. Jimin, do you want anything from the store? I asked.

He sighed. "No thanks.."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>