Chapter Three

Angel woke up and got out of the bed trying not to wake Candy up. She got ready for the day until Candy jumped on her back making her fall to the ground. "Where are you going?", he asked. "I was just going to Elias house to give him his breakfast waffle", she said trying to get him off of her. "Ok but, I'm coming with you", he said getting off of her and getting ready. Angel and Candy left her house and went to Elias house. She saw the note on his door and read it. Tears began to fill in her eyes and she dropped the plate of waffles. "Is something wrong Angel", Candy asked. She gave him the note and he read it. He came up to her and comfort her. "I'm sorry Angel", he said holding her close to his chest. "I can't believe him, after all this time", she said crying on his chest. "It's ok, I'm always here for you no matter what", he said kissing her forehead and stroking her nice curly white hair. "Thanks Candy, your the best", she said hugging him.

Candy picked her up and started walking back to his house since it was closer to the bakery. He rested her on the couch and he sat next to her. She fell asleep and he whispered in her ear. "Promise me that you will never leave me", he said. She nodded and he smiled kissing her cheek.

A few hours later he woke her up. "Come on Angel, you need to get up and open that bakery", he said dragging her off the couch. "Five more minutes", she groaned. He sighed and picked her up and left his house. He carried her all the way to the bakery and used her keys to open the door. He rested her on the chair and splashed water in her face. "Alright I'm up!", she said jumping off of the chair and falling. He laughed and helped her up. "Is it ok if I worked here?", he asked. "I don't mind, I already have Abdiel working here", she said. "Great", he said as he did a low growl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh shit, I'm late!", Abdiel said as he ran around the house getting ready. He knows how mad Angel can get when people are late so he dashed out the house and ran into the bakery. "Your late Abdiel", Angel said handing the cake to the customer. "I'm so sorry Angel, I won't do it again", he said bowing. "Ok, just go in the kitchen and help Candy roll the dough", she said. Abdiel went to the kitchen and saw Candy rolling the dough. "Hello cousin, how's it been", he asked. "Don't start Abdiel, I know you want her and I won't let you have her, she's mine", Candy said in a dark tone. "You must be dreaming, because she's mine", he said growling. "Not exactly", Candy said showing him a ring. "Your her boyfriend now?!", he said shocked. "Yep, but I must thank you for getting rid of Elias for me, I didn't even need to get my hand dirty", he said laughing. "This isn't over yet", Abdiel said. "I'm afraid it already is", Candy said. "Hey, is the ice cream cake ready yet!", she yelled. "Yes dear", Candy said handing it to Abdiel. Abdiel brought it to her and she gave it to the customer. Her parents walked in after and asked for the special cake. "Here you go", she said taking out their anniversary cake and handing it to them. They gave her some money and left the store. "Did your parents just pay you?, Abdiel asked. "Yep, I pay them at their store and they pay me at mine", she said smiling. "They have a store as well?", he asked. "Yep, just that someone else takes it over when they go on their big movie projects and has to travel", she said. "Wow, your life sounds awesome, they must treat you like a princess", he said. "Yep, I'm all they have anyway", she said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel closed up the shop and told Abdiel goodbye and walked home with Candy. "Did you have fun at work today?", she asked. "Yep and only because I got to do it with my girl", he said hugging her. "Cut it out, people are looking", she said blushing. "I don't care", he said kissing her cheek. They finally made it to her house and found Davesha and Sebastian making out on the couch. "Hey you two, I said sleep over not make out over", she said laughing. "Fuck you", Davesha said. "My apologies miss Angel, we shall not do it in your home again", Sebastian said bowing. "Good, now we can get this sleepover started", she said playing some music. "Angel don't forget that you have to go to the movie theater to watch our new movie and bring your friends too", her parents said. "I know that", she said handing out some snacks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone got in their room and chatted with their lover until they fell asleep. Angel and Candy were thinking about what the movie will be about. "I bet it going to be a action movie", Candy said. "I'm pretty sure that it will have action and romance in it, every movie does", she said. "True but, I can't wait to see that movie and hear people kissing during the kissing scene", he said kissing her forehead. They both soon fell asleep in each others embrace.

Abdiel was watching both of them through his glass ball. He then went down to the dungeon and saw Elias shaking in fear. "Hello Elias", he said in a dark tone. "Abdiel why are you doing this to me? I did nothing to you", Elias said in fear. "You took her away from me and now you take Angel from me, she is the reason why she didn't love me", he said in anger. "Look I know that I love Ännä and she loved me and I fell in love with Angel after her death but, I didn't take her away from you, he said. "You did, but now I'm going to make you suffer and when I have Angel in my hands and she doesn't accept my love, I will kill you in front of her", he said stabbing him in the shoulder. "Go to hell you asshole",Elias said. "I've already been there", he said leaving and going to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------