Chapter Five

Angel's Pov~

"Sweetie, it's time to wake up", I heard a voice say. I woke up and saw my mom in a queens outfit picking me up and put me on her shoulder. "Let's go say hi to daddy", she said carrying me to a throne room. "Is that my little three year old?", I heard my dad say before he kissed my forehead. "You we're right honey, she is beautiful", he said. Someone then came running in the room in fear. "My lord, someone is attacking the village, I think it may be Sylvester again", he said. "Gather the guards, we must protect the village", my father spoke. The man left and gathered the guards. I heard screaming and shooting coming from outside the walls. All of a sudden someone came inside and my father block us with his shield and sword. "Now, is that how you treat a guess?", the man spoke. "What do you want Sylvester?", my dad spoke. "Just your daughter and all of this could be behind us", he said teleporting to my mom and looking at me. "She is the only demon princess who wasn't made by magic or spells, she must be very powerful", he said touching my face. My mother pulled me away from him and went to my dad. "I banished you before and I will do it again", my dad said pulling out a enchanted sword. Sylvester took out his sword and summon some shadows. "Mary, take Angel to the overworld where she cam be safe", he said before charging at him. They started fighting and my mother ran to the exit. The shadows were chasing us so, she used her wings to get away from them faster. We made it to the portal and jumped in before the shadows came. "Don't worry sweetie, daddy will be fine and so will we", she said before a bright light blocked my eyes.

I jumped out of my sleep waking up Candy as well. "Is something wrong?", he asked hugging me. "Everything's fine", I said. I got a text from Davesha asking me if I want to go out to eat tonight. I answered her and took Candy's hands off of me. I went and got ready and left my house for a walk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candy went back to his castle and inside his room where a chained up Jack was. "Hello, Jack", he said smiling. Jack only spitted in his face making him growl. "Guess what?", he asked. "What is it?", Jack asked in a mean tone. "I'm going to take your soul and keep it in the jar and your body will be used as my way to get closer to my sweet princess", he said before stealing his soul and casting a spell on his body. His body started to shake and he turned into a demon hound with soulless eyes. The demon hound broke free from the chains and bowed at Candy. "Listen closely my pet, you are to retrieve this girl", he said showing him a picture of Angel. "Anything else I should do with her your highness?", he spoke. "Just make sure that she is at the cabin in the woods and chained up, I want to look like a hero in her eyes", he said. "I shall do as you wish my king", he said and left the castle to go find her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was great, we finally have some girl time away from the boys for a change", Angel said. "Yass but, I do miss Sebby and the way he would hold me in his arms and kiss me like he didn't want to lose me", Davesha said. "Well I'm sure he's waiting for you at home", she said. All of a sudden they both heard a deep growl following them and something say Angel's name. Angel and Davesha started walking faster, as it got closer they started running until they made it to Davesha's house. "Are you sure you'll be fine?", she asked worried. "Don't worry about me", she said walking towards her house. As she made it to her door step, she felt something grab her and cover her mouth knocking her out in the process. "Don't worry this will be fun for me", the hound said as he dragged her to the forest.

Angel woke up a few minutes after and noticed that she was chained to a wall in a basement. She screamed for help but no one could hear her. She saw the door open and someone come downstairs. "Jack?", she asked worried that it might be her friend. "I'm not Jack, my name is soulless, I am a demon hound", he said coming closer to her. "Stay away from me!", she said but, he just came closer. "Don't worry my dear this won't hurt a bit", he said bringing his face close to hers. She moved her head away from him making him growl and lift her chin up. He kissed her roughly and travel his hands all over her body. She tried to struggle but he was stronger than her and she was chained to the wall. He finally pulled away a brought his face close to her neck as he licked his lips lustfully. "You smell nice, I must have a taste of you", he said before licking her neck making her shiver. "Please don't do this to me", she begged with tears rolling down her face. He licked her tears and went back to her neck and continued to lick and bite on it. He dug his teeth deeper into her skin causing blood to come out. He licked the blood clean and moved from her neck licking his lips. "I can't let my master have all the fun with you", he said as he slowly unzipped her dress. "No please, no more", she begged once more. "I find your begging hot and sexy", he whispered licking her ear. As he moved his tongue down her body, he started to undress himself. She kept begging him to stop until someone came inside and attacked him. The hound and the person fought for a few minutes until he finally fell to the ground and disappeared.

The person came running to her and set her free from the chains. "Candy how did you find me?", she asked dressing herself. "I noticed that you weren't home so I went to find you", he said. "Thank you so much", she said jumping in his arms. "Anything to keep you safe my dear", he said hugging her close to him. He carried her out the cabin and took her home. He rested her on her bed and laid next to her and they fell asleep in each others embrace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------