Chapter Ten

Angel woke up and moved from Elias quickly. She left her room in a hurry and closed the door. A maid ran to her, "Princess Angel, Elias has been put in charge until the prince's return", she said leaving. "No this can't be true", she said falling on her knees crying. The maid went to Elias and told him. He smiled and left the room looking for Angel. He saw her on the floor crying and hugging her knees. He went up to her but she got up and ran to the garden. "Angel please...", he said softly as she ran away. She went in the garden and hid in a bush, "I don't want to be near him every again, he's a monster to me now", she said. She didn't hear Elias walked in the garden but she felt him hugged her from behind. "You know my love will always find you", he said. "Without you I don't know how I could feel the happiness I feel with you, I may not be brave or strong or smart but, I do know that I love you", he said hugging tighter.

"I'm sorry Elias,I was scared", she said laying on his chest. "I'm sorry if I hurt you, I just can't control this new transformation that I got", he said. "We can work it out together", she said. "Thank you", he said. He picked her up and left the garden. The maids saw them and some of them growled at her. "Don't worry about them, I'll take care of it", he said stopping halfway down the hallway.

He putted her down and spoke, "Listen up, this is my girlfriend so get over it, none of you can have me", he said. He grabbed her chin and kissed her lips. She kissed back after making most of the maids say aww and the others leave. They finally pulled away and she looked away from him blushing and started walking back to her room. He ran after her and went in the room with her. "Sorry I just needed to prove to them that your mine", he said. He turned her around and kissed her lips again. He grabbed her waist and deepened the kiss. Her legs were getting weak from standing so, she jumped on him and fell on the bed with her under him.

He parted her lips and kissed her neck. "Elias", she said. He brought his head back up, "Yes dear", he asked. "Nothing", she said. He smiled and went back down to her neck. He sucked and nibbled on her skin, "Mmmmmm you taste good, no wonder Soulless almost raped you", he said. She pushed him off of her with anger, "How did you know that?!", she asked. "Abdiel made everyone watch it", he said. "So you thought me almost getting raped was funny?!", she said tearing up. He got up and came to her and hugged her. "I couldn't do anything or he would kill me", he said. She cried on his chest, "Don't leave me please", she said. "I won't", he said stroking her hair.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't take it anymore", Candy said panting. "I hope you two had fun and now for some entertainment", Soulless said bringing them a tv. He turned it on and they saw Angel get her hair stroked by Elias. "Wtf is Angel doing there?!", they yelled. "She's the star of the show", he said. "But why is he in my castle touching my girl?", he said. "Because I gave Abdiel the power to now, have fun", he said leaving. "We need to get out of here", Amonojaku said. "I could try and pick the lock", Candy said. Candy picked his lock and then freed Amonojaku. "Thanks but, how do we get out of here?", he said putting on his clothes. They looked around the room and saw a portal, "Lets try that portal", Candy said. "Ok", Amonojaku said. They went in the portal hoping that it will take them home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to go shower", she said getting up. "Ok", he said letting go. She went to the bathroom and got in the shower. She relaxed herself in the bath letting the bubbles hit her skin. She didn't hear the door open and someone take off the clothes. The shower curtain opened and she covered herself with her hands. "It's ok it's just me", Elias said getting in the tub. "Elias, get out!!", she screamed. "What's wrong, don't won't me to shower with you?", he said coming closer to her. "Yes, I do", she said backing away. She backed away as he got closer and the wall stopped her again. He trapped her with his arms, "Looks like your trapped again", he said smirking. "Shut up, I'm only trapped again because you came up to me", she said. "Well maybe if you didn't back away I wouldn't have come up to you", he said. He leaned his face forward and kissed her. She kissed back and they laid down in the water showering and kissing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is something wrong Sebastian?", Davesha asked. "I feel that the princess is in danger", he said. "What princess?", she asked. He sat down on the bed and explained everything to her. "Wow, Angel is a princess but she doesn't know, that's so cool", she said. "Yes it is cool but, her parents asked me to protect her and I feel bad that I'm not there to protect her", he said. "Then go to her", she said. "Are you sure my love? I would put you in danger as well", he asked worried. "Yes I'm sure, now go to her", she said smiling. "Ok", he said kissing her before getting up and putting on his clothes. "Now if you'll excuse me", he said leaving and following her sent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel and Elias got out of the bathroom and the maids dressed them. They went to the music room and Elias played with the other maids while she sings. "We are so ready for the show", he said hugging her. "I didn't know that Abdiel did shows", she said. "Yea, he only do it to help him out with his broken heart", he said. "Oh, the porr boy must of lost someone close to him", she said. Someone came in and pulled him off of her and picked her up. "Let her go", Elias said. "I'm sorry sir but the princess needs to go back home", he said. "Sebastian let go", she said. He covered her mouth, "Princess please stay quiet", he said. "Sebastian just let her go, I didn't do anything to her Abdiel and some person name Soulless did", he spoke. Sebastian opened a portal, "This is your way out, you have a castle and other stuff there", he said. "Thank you Sebastian but, what about her?", he said pointing at her trying to get out of his grip. "Don't worry about the misbehaving princess, I'll deal with her later", he said tighten his grip on her. Elias shrugged and kissed her goodbye before going in the portal.  He sighed with reli and uncovered her mouth, "Put me down Sebastian!", she screamed. Sebastian ignored her and left the castle. "Hey, what do ya have cotton in ya ears?! Put me down!!, she screamed again. He still ignored her and stopped by a tree, "What we're you doing in there!", he said screaming at her. She  put her head down, "I'm sorry, I got kidnapped", she said. He picked her chin up, "Who kidnapped you?", he asked. "It was Abdiel but, Soulless helped him", she said. He sighed, "I knew I should've never went on that trip", he said. "I'm sorry if I ruined your time with your girlfriend", she said sadly. "It's ok young one", he said patting her head. "Isn't this touching, you freed my princess", a familiar voice said. They turned around and saw Soulless there smiling. He used his powers to surround Angel in a electric barrier. "Ow it hurts!!", she screamed. "That's what you get for running away from me", he said. "Let her go or do I have to take her from you?!", he asked. "Bring it on!", he said getting ready. They both fought for thirty minutes, "Fine you win", he said letting her free and leaving. He ran to her, "Princess are you ok?", he asked.She nodded and he smiled, "Thank you for protecting me Sebby", she said hugging him. He picked her up, "Anytime young one", he said taking her home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------