Chapter Nineteen

"Where am I?", Angel asked as her eyes opened slowly. She looked around the room and saw a girl about her age in chains against the wall. She tired to get out of the bed but she was chained to the bed. "Hey, wake up!!!", she yelled at her. The girl slowly opened her eyes, "Your awake", she said surprised. "Yes but, who are you?", she asked. "My name is AI", she said. "AI, how did we get here?", she asked. "The mad man who lives here invited me to a Christmas party and next thing you know I was kidnapped and taken here", she said.

All of a sudden the door opened and Kyle stepped inside, "I see that your awake", he said calmly. "Let us go Kyle", Angel said. "Not until I see your blood spill", he said coming over to her with a whip. He hanged her upside down and whipped her, "Let me go!!", she screamed. "Nope", he said wiping her hard. "Ow!! Stop it hurts!!!!", she begged. "No, I want see your blood", he said whipping her harder. "Stop please!", she cried. "Nope", he giggled playfully as he place a kiss on her cheek. He let her down and hugged her tightly, "You'll never leave me again", he said. He tied her up and threw her on the bed and walked over to AI. "Did you miss me my dear?", he asked. "Why would I? All you do is hurt girls and kill them because your mad about a girl who doesn't love you", she said. He growled and whispered in her ear, "Well she's here with me right now so, your free to go", he said removing her chains. "Thank you so much", she said happily. He smiled evilly and chopped her head off, "I'm not getting caught because of you", he said. He walked over to her, "Now, you stay in the closet while I go take care of some stuff", he said pulling her to the closet. "No please, not the closet!!", she yelled.

He put duck tape on her lips, chained her up and put her in the closet, "Stay here my love, I'll be right back", he said locking her in the closet and leaving. He came back and knocked on the door, "How's my little princess?", he said. She mumbled from the tape, "Please, just let me go", she cried. "No, your the reason why I had to kill all of these girls", he said angrily. She cried, "Cry all you want, I won't let you leave", he said. She cried hard, "That's it cry it all out and I'll drink your tears", he said. He came inside and started drinking her blood that was dripping out of her eyes. She squirmed away from him making him growl and pull her back to him, "No please, no more!", she cried. He took out a knife and cut her arm, "Mmmm your blood looks good", he said drinking it. "So sweet and tasty", he said licking the rest of her blood off his lips. "Please stop this", she begged. "Nope, your going to stay here with me", he said taking her out of the rope and letting her out of the closet. He wrapped chains around her and placed her on the bed and left the room.

She tried her best to get out of the chains that was bruising her skin with each movement. He came in the room and saw her and chuckled, "Trying to be free?", he asked. She ignored him and continued to struggle, "I guess I could let you be free", he said walking to her and freeing her from the chains. She looked at him shocked, "T-Thank you", she was able to say. He smiled, "Don't thank me just yet sweetheart", he said picking her up and taking her to a room better then the last one. "You need to shower and get dress, be downstairs in an hour or your back in the closet!!", he yelled slamming the door behind him.

Angel fell to her knees and cried on her hands, "What did I do to deserve this?", she said hugging her knees and rocking herself. She got up a few minutes after and took a shower and wore a black dress with flames around it. She went downstairs and saw Kyle looking at her in awe, "You look stunning my dear", he said placing a soft kiss on her forehead. She shivered, "May I ask why I'm wearing this?", she asked. He held her hand, "We're going to a party and I need you to look your best", he said kissing her hand making her shiver again. "Oh ok", she said softly. He lead her to a car and let her inside, "Now stay here while I go do something", he said closing the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They made it to the party and everyone looked at her with lust in their eyes, "She's mine only people lay off her", Kyle said. Everyone looked away from her and she turned to him, "Just helping you out my love", he said smiling at her. She shook her head and moved away from him, "I have got to get out of here", she thought. She wondered about the place and saw a small door, " Maybe that's a way out", she thought as she walked to the door. She looked around to make sure the coast was clear and ran away from the party. "Angel? Angel where are you?!!", she heard Kyle yell.

She finally made it home, "Milady where have you been?", Sebastian asked. "No of your concern but, Cbon stay away from Kyle", she said. "Why?", she asked. "He's not into you, for some reason he's coming after me", she said. "But what if he was just playing around?", she asked. "Trust me, he's not playing around", she said showing her the marks from her body. She gasped, "Oh my God!!", she yelled. "Don't worry about me I'll be fine", she said before passing out. Sebastian picked her up and took her to her room, "Sleep tight princess", he said before leaving.