Chapter Twelve

Angel woke up to a knock at her bedroom window. She got up and opened it, "Cloud?! Get out of here he will see you", she said. "I don't care, I want you to come with me", he said taking her hand and pulling her to town. "Why are we here?", she asked. "The best flowers are here", he said picking one up and handing it to her. "This is a..", her words trailed off as she starting crying. "Are you ok princess?", he asked her. She stopped crying, "Yea, I'm fine", she said with a smile. "Shit..", he said as he grabbed her and hid behind some barrels.

"Is something wrong master Sebastian?", a townsfolk asked seeing his dark aura and his blank eyes. "I'm just looking for two people, carry on", he said walking off. "We're dead ", she said in fear. He hugged her tightly, "We'll be dead if you don't calm down, he can smell fear", he said. She calmed down, "I feel better now", she said. He let go blushing, "O-Oh sorry..", he said trying to hide his blush. "Your reaction is funny", she said laughing.

"We better hurry, master Sebastian is angry about something", they heard the people say. They peaked their head out from the barrels. "Everyone listen up! The princess is missing and so is one of my male maids and butler Cloud, has anyone seen them?", he said. All of the people shook their heads no, "Well then go find them!!", he yelled. The people dispersed around the town looking for them, "We need to make a move, before we get caught", he said. "I know, drink this", she said handing him a potion. "What is it?", he asked. She laughed "It's a child's potion silly, it will turn us into children of the town and blend us in", she said. He drank the potion and turned into a small child, "What about you?", he asked. "What are you talking about? I became a child when you did", she said. They walked out from behind the barrels, "Awww, hello you small children", they heard him say. "Hello", they said in unison. "I say, where is your parents?", he asked. "They putted their head down, "We're looking for them", they said. "I hope you find them soon", he said smiling.

"Master Sebastian, someone said that they was hiding behind some barrels", a townsfolk said. "Then they couldn't have gotten far, secure the town, make sure they don't escape", he said. Josh whispered in her ear, "How are we supposed to get out of here now?", he asked. "I'm not sure", she told him. "Well I hope you two find your parents", he patting their foreheads and leaving. "Ok, now we're dead", she said with fear. "Princess, calm down", he said hugging her. "Hey, who's kids are these?!", a guy said. "Run!!", she said grabbing his hand and running. "I'll handle this", Sebastian said running after them. They ran and hid behind a bush, "Well, the potion ran out and I can't make anymore", she said. "And Sebastian isn't far behind and he's walking", he said.

They felt someone tap their shoulder and turned to see Sebastian with a even darker aura then before. "Everyone return to your day, I will take care of these two", he said smirking making them gulp. He grabbed Cloud collar and pulled on Angel's ear all the way to the mansion, Ow!! Sebby, let go!!!", she said. They made it to the castle and he put them both on the floor, "You two have some explaining to do", he said tapping his foot. "I'm not saying anything to you", she said. "You I will handle later", he said with a dead grin. "Well, I wanted to go to town with the princess, I'm sorry for breaking your rule", Josh said bowing. "You get to do double work today as punishment, you may go", he said. Josh waved her goodbye and left, "I'm going back to bed", she said walking back to her room.  He grabbed her collar, "I never finished with you", he said. "Your grounded", he said dragging her to her room. "What why?! I did nothing wrong", she said. "True,  so you'll be in your room so you can't do anything else", he said. "I hate you so much", she said. "If I were you, I would be careful with my words", he said leaving her room and locking the door. "I need to get out of here", she said laying down on the bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amonojaku and Candy woke up, "Are we in another dream?", Amonojaku asked. "Yep", he said. "I think I remember this one", he said walking around the room. "This was the time that found out that I was a demon and went on a massive killing spree", he said. They went downstairs and saw mini Candy with his parents. "Son, your mother and I have something to say", his father said. "Is something wrong?", he asked. His father sighed, "Son, your a demon", his father said. "No I'm not, I'm a human boy", he said. "No sweetie, your a demon", his mother said. They sat him down at the table and explained everything to him. "I think I need some time alone", he said leaving. "Do you think he took that well", his father asked. They heard screaming and panic from outside, "No he didn't", his mother said.

"Wow, you have major problems dude", Amonojaku said. "Shut up!", Candy said. "Why are we even going through dreams for?", Amonojaku asked. "I'm not sure", he said. "Let's go check on mini me", Candy said. They left the house and saw mini Candy killing people. They heard a soft voice coming from down the road and saw Angel walking around. Candy stopped killing and cleaned himself off before she saw him. "Hey Candy", she said running to him. "H-Hi Angel", he said hugging her. "What are you doing out here so late at night", she asked. "I just wanted to take a walk", he said. "Well, I got some news for you", she said. "What is it?", he asked. "I got my own bakery!!", she said jumping around. "Congratulations Angel", he said. "Thanks", she said smiling. "Is it cool if I stay by your house tonight? I don't want to go back home", he said. "Ok, let's go", she said taking his hand and walking home.

"That's the end of the dream", Candy said. "Wow, I wonder what would happen if Angel caught you killing someone?", Amonojaku asked. "Let's try our best to never let that happen", he said. They started glowing, "This is a different color then the last one", Amonojaku said. "Guess that's all we needed to see, we're heading home", Candy said as they disappeared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------