Chapter Seventeen

"What the fuck is this?!!", a voice yelled. Everyone turned to see Davesha standing there upset at the sight of Sebastian about to kiss Cbon. "Sebastian, how could you?!!!! I thought you wanted me back!!!!!!", she yelled with tears coming down from her face. "Davesha I-I can explain!!", he said. "No, I'm done with the lies!! I never want you in my life every again!!", she yelled before going home. "Sebastian...", Cbon spoke. "No it's ok miss Cbon, let's continue the party", he said calmly. He gave her a small kiss and sat back down in his spot. "Let's not play truth or dare anymore", Angel said. "How about a movie?", Candy said. "Yea, a movie sounds great", Cbon said. Angel got up and putted on a movie and sat on the couch with the others.

The movie ended shortly after and everyone went towards their bedrooms, "Candy, can you and Cbon stay in my room tonight?", he asked. They nodded and went to his room. Sebastian went into Angel's room and found her looking out the window. "The moonlight really shows how pretty your wings are", he said softly. She sighed, "I don't know Sebastian but, I feel like the moon is some how close to me", she said. "Everything will make sense in due time little one", he said. "I hope so", she said. She climbed onto bed and rested her head on the pillow. He laid down next to her, "Wasn't your hair shiny and white? Your hair looks like the night's sky right now", he said. "Don't worry about that, just go to sleep", she said falling asleep. He stroked her hair and fell asleep shortly after.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel woke up to the feeling of her phone vibrating, "Hello", she whispered softly. "Hello my dear", a dark voice said. "W-Who is this?", she asked. "Do not be frightened my dear, I just wanted to see how your doing", it said. "W-What do you want from me?", she asked. "I just want you back, I did say that you belonged to me", it said. "Leave me alone", she said hanging up her phone. She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, "Who was that?", she said washing her face. She got out of the bathroom and went on her balcony, "Such a lovely morning", she said smiling at the sun. She heard a soft giggle and looked down to see Davesha with another boy.

She turned into a small puppy and got closer to hear the conversation, "Your so funny Kyle", Davesha said giggling. "Thank you Davesha", he said softly. He walked up to Davesha and kissed her lips before walking away. "What the fuck was that all about? There's something a little off with the new boy in town, maybe I should go check on him", she thought before turning into a little kitten. "Angel, where are you?", she heard a voice say.

Davesha looked and saw Sebastian looking at her with hearts in his eyes, "Davesha...", his words trailed off. "Yes?", she asked. "Could you kindly move out of the way before you step on that poor kitten?", he said pushing her out of the way and walking up to the kitten. Angel started to run but, he grabbed her tail and picked her up, "You're the cutest kitten I've ever seen", he said smiling at her. "Damnit, how am I supposed to find out who Kyle is now?", she thought. Sebastian gave Davesha a mean glare and went back in the house with her. He stroked her ear gently, "This is so weird", she thought. She looked up at him and he smiled sweetly at her, "Angel would be jealous if she saw me giving you more attention", he said.

She jumped out of his arms and jumped out the window, "I'm so glad that I got away from him", she thought. She ran until someone picked her up again, "I'm sure Sebastian will love this little kitten and soon he will fall in love with me", a soft voice said. She jumped out of her hand and landed on the floor. She transformed back into her human form, "Hey Cbon", she said. "Woah, I didn't know you could transform into animals", she said surprised. "I can transform into anything", she said. "Could you be that cute little kitten again? I want to impress Sebastian", she asked. "Fine but, you owe me", she said turning herself back into a kitten. Cbon picked her up and took her to Sebastian, "Miss Cbon this is the nicest thing you've ever done for me", he said happily. He took the kitten out of her hands and kissed her soft fur, "I missed her so much", he said. He gave Cbon a little kiss and left the room, "Thank you so much cuz, you won't regret this", she said before going going to the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel ran out of the room and jumped on Chon's head, "Please don't let me go in there ever again", she said. Cbon saw her in a small princess dress with a Tiara on her head, "Princess kitty, where are you?", Sebastian said looking around the house for her. Cbon laughed, "Your a princess now, that's funny", she said laughing. Sebastian came in the room and saw her on her head, "There you are", he said. Angel ran towards the door but, he closed it before she escaped, "What were you doing in here bothering miss Cbon?", he asked. Cbon laughed again, "That's Angel Sebastian", she said. "I know that's why I'm treating her like this", he said crouching down to her. "Now why don't you change back so I can clean you up?", he whispered in her ear. Angel changed back to her normal state, "How did you know that it was me?", she asked. "I remembered your blue eyes from the first time you turned into this kitten", he said patting her head. He picked her up and left Cbon's room, "Those two are so cute", she said

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cbon heard her phone ringing and answered it, "Hello Cbon here", she said with joy. "Hello Cbon, it's me Kyle", he said. She blushed at the sound of his voice, "H-Hi Kyle! What's up?", she said. "Well I was wondering if I could come over to your place and hangout with you a little", he said. "Y-Yea I would like that", she said. "Cool, let's meet at that bakery that everyone loves to go to", he said. "O-Ok bye", she said. He chuckled a little, "Bye my dear", he said hanging up the phone. She hung up the phone and screamed, "What is it?", Angel asked. "K-Kyle is coming over!!!!", she screamed. "I think someone has a crush", Angel said teasing her. Her face got red, "N-No way!!", she yelled. She laughed, "Alright then, I'll go set everything up for you two", she said going in the kitchen. Cbon went up to her room to get ready for his arrival.

"Cbon, everything is ready!!!", Angel said. Cbon came out of her room, "This place looks fantastic and it smells so sweet in here", she said. "That's just the candles I put up to set the mood for you and my kitten", Sebastian said kissing Angel's forehead. Angel blushed a little, "A-Anyway, you should head to the cafe now, I'll come with you as well", she said. "Not looking like that", Sebastian said picking her up bridal style and taking her to her room. "Those two just can't make up their minds", Cbon said leaving the house. She walled to the cafe and saw Kyle there with a smile on his face, "H-Hi Kyle", she said softly. "Hello Cbon, you look really pretty today", he said placing a soft kiss on her hand. She blushed at his touch, "Come on, let's go inside and I'll show you to my cuz Angel", she said taking his hand. They went in the house, "My cousin is upstairs in her bedroom with her boyfriend", she said. Angel came downstairs, "He's not my boyfriend and he never will!!", Angel yelled. "Wow cuz, Sebastian really made you look pretty today", she said. She blushed of embarrassment, "Shut up, I was forced to wear this stupid dress!!", she yelled. Kyle chuckled, "Oh where did my manners go? I'm Angel, Cbon's cousin it's a please to meet you Kyle", she said. "The pleasure is all mine", he said kissing her hand. Sebastian came downstairs, "I'm Sebastian, Angel's boyfriend", he said. "Wait wha-", she was stopped by him pressing his lips against hers. He pulled away and she whined quietly, "Good girl", he said patting her head. "That's her boyfriend for a month, her boyfriend is upstairs sleeping still", she said. "They must really like her", he said. "Yep but enough of that, let's have some fun", she said playing some music.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was really fun", Kyle said sitting on the couch with them. "It sure was", Cbon said. "Sebastian, could you please put on a shirt?", Angel asked. "Why, don't you like what you see?", he asked. "N-No way!!", she yelled with her face red. Cbon yawned, "I'm tired", she said. Angel yawned shortly after, "Me too", she said. "Well, I had fun but, I must return home", Kyle said getting up and heading for the door. "I'll walk you back to the cafe", Cbon said leaving with him. They talked and held hands all the way back to the cafe, "I had a lot of fun with you today", she said. "I'm glad you did", he said smiling softly at her. The moonlight was shinning, "You look very pretty with the moonlight over you", he said putting back a strand of hair on her head. He leaned forward and kissed her lips, she kissed back shortly after. A few minutes later he pulled away and went home. She ran back to the house, "Cuz, Kyle just kissed me!!!!", she yelled. "OMG Yasssssss!!!!!!!!", she yelled. "Time for bed you two", Sebastian said. Cbon went into her room and Angel went in her room with Sebastian and they all went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~