Chapter Six

Angel woke up screaming and made Candy jump out of his sleep. He saw her crying and hugged her. She moved his arms away from her shoulders and sat up to relax. "Is everything ok angel cakes?", he asked. "Everything's fine, I just had a nightmare about what the demon hound did to me", she said laying back down. He hugged her and stroked her hair. "Just remember that I will always find you and be with you no matter what situation your in", he said kissing her forehead. She hugged him in relief, "Thanks Candy cane", she said drifting back to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wtf is your problem Soulless!!!?", Candy said yelling at him. "I did what you said master, he whined backing away slowly. "You had one job and that was to chain her up at the cabin, not almost rape her!", he said slapping him in the face. "I'm sorry master", he said. Candy growled and left the room with a slam of the door. "I just couldn't help myself, I need her with me, I know I just met her for a few hours but, I feel like I she belongs with me", he said leaving the castle and going in the portal.

Meanwhile, Angel was in a field picking berries and laying on the grass. She heard a growl and got up and saw the demon hound in front of her. "Stay away from me!", she said backing away. He moved closer and she backed up. She was blocked by a tree and he trapped her with his arms, "Hello again", he said sweetly. "What do you want from me?", she said tearing up. He saw her tears fall and licked them away, he moved his hands and stroked her hair to calm her down, "Shhhh, I'm not here to hurt you, I only did that under my masters command", he spoke. "Then why are you here?", she asked. He turned into his human form and Angel couldn't help but blush a little. He had soulless eyes, black hair, and a sexy fit pale skin. "I'm sorry for what I did to you, please forgive me", he said hugging her. "I forgive you Soulless", she said hugging him. "Thank you my dear", he said. "Uh could you let me go? I have berries to pick", she asked. He finally let go and placed a kiss on her cheek, may I help you with this berry picking?", he asked. "It's ok, I just needed one more", she said. Angel and Soulless walked backed to her house and went inside. "My parents aren't home so we have the whole house to ourselves", she said. Soulless smiled at her cuteness until a knock was at the door. She went to answer it and came back with Davesha. "Soulless, this is Davesha my best friend", she said. "Hello madam", he said bowing. "Who is this cutie?", she said. "Remember you have a boyfriend", she said. "Yea I know but, I got to help him pack for a trip to meet his parents", she said with joy. "You better hope that his parents like you", Angel said. Davesha nodded and left. Abdiel and Candy came over shortly after she left. "Who's your friend?", they asked. "His name is Soulless and he's a cutie", she said. "Oh I see", Abdiel said. "May I have a word in private with Soulless?", Candy asked. She nodded and they both went to a room and closed the door.

"Why are you here?", Candy asked. "I came to see the girl of my dreams even though I almost raped her", he said. Candy went to him and slapped him in the face, "Don't you dare touch her!", he said. "You know that you can't stop me at night and we're going on a nice swim at the lake today", he said. Candy growled and they both left the room, "I hope your ready for our swim tonight", she said. "Yep and I heard that there will be a full moon tonight", Soulless said smiling. "Well I hope you two have fun", they both said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Such a pretty sunset", Angel said walking with Soulless. "Yea it sure is", he said. They finally made it to the lake and laid down on the grass. "How am I supposed to tell her about what happens during the full moon", he said shaking a little. "Hey, you ok?", she asked. "Yea", he said. The both went to the lake and kicked their feet in the water. "This feels nice", he said. "I know I come here all the time with Candy because Davesha is to busy watching anime so she can't come", she said.

"That's nice", he said. The moon started to come up and he started to feel his body shake again. "Um Angel, I have something to tell you", he said. "What's up", she said. "My master created me but he gave me something weird, like when I'm around anyone I act like something I'm not", he said. "It's ok, I can take it after all your my friend", she said smiling. He hugged her, "Thank you", he said. He brought his face close to her and kissed her passionately. She didn't kiss him back because she loved Candy. "He pinned her down to the grass and moved down to her neck. He started to bite and suck on her neck and licking her body with lust. "Mmmmmmm sweet", he said. "Soulless quit it, I have a boyfriend", she said. He growled, "When your with me you have no boyfriend", he said. He moved one of his hands and use the other to trap her arms. He moved his hand down to her shirt and took it off, "Such a beautiful body you have", he said moving his face down to her stomach. He started kissing and licking it slowly. He then moved up to her bra and took it off. He sucked on her breast and massage the other one with his hand.

"Please stop this", she begged. He picked her and her clothes up and took her to a cabin on the other side of the lake and put her on the bed. He went and locked and tried her up to the bed. "Let me go!", she said struggling. He didn't listen to her and put his hand on her region. "No, not there anywhere but there", she said. He rubbed it from the making her beg him to stop but he kept rubbing faster. Before she climaxed he moved his hand and put a pill in her mouth knocking her out. He kissed her one last time before falling asleep on her body.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------