Chapter Seven

Angel woke up and saw Soulless on her body sleeping and hugging her up. He felt her wake up and opened his eyes. "Good morning my love", he said kissing her face. She remembered what he told her last night and got scared of what he may do to her. "Good morning my dear", she said. He smiled and untied her from the bed. He hugged her tight and stroked her hair, "I knew you loved me now I will never let you go", he said pushing her back on the bed. He crawled over to her and laid down on her and kissed her. She kissed back unfortunately she had to enjoy ever bit of it even though she loves Candy. "I love you so much", he said in a deep sexy voice. "I love you too", she said planting a kiss on his cheek so he could believe her lie.

She moved her lips away from him. "Can you let me go?", she asked. He whined and let's her out of his arms. "Now be you good little cupcake and let me eat your frosting", he growled. "Can't we save that for after breakfast, I'm hungry", she said. He got up and went to the fridge and brought her some pancakes. He warmed the pancakes and they shared it. "That was tasty", she said. "I agree", he said. "I need to get out of here, I need to tell Candy", she thought. He climbed on top of her and pushed her body down. "What are you doing?", she said. He kissed her and begged for entrance and she denied . He growled and squeezed her ass making her scream and he took his chance and sticked his tongue in her mouth. He finally pulled and took off her bra. "Please no more", she begged. "I think I may make you my sex doll", he said rubbing his erected cock on her region and licking her breasts. "No more", she asked. He actually listened to her and stopped. "I just love you too much, I just couldn't control myself", he said. She got up and putted on her clothes,"I love you too but you need to learn to control your other self", she said rubbing his leg, "And I may give you a little present before you do", she said sitting on his lap. She pressed her lips against his and they kissed each other for minutes and hours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is Angel and Soulless? We're supposed to be having a sleepover at my house today", Davesha said. "They left a note this morning about going to the lake for a picnic in the cabin", Candy said annoyed. "Come on Sebastian", Davesha said leaving the house with him. They made it to the cabin and went inside. Soulless jumped at them, "What are you doing here?", he asked. Sebastian stepped in front of Davesha, "We're here to get Angel for our sleepover in the evening sir", he spoke. "To bad she's not here, she just left", he said. "I can't sense her here anywhere, where has my young one gone too?", Sebastian thought to himself. "Thank you sir", he said leaving with her. "I guess she forgot but, where did she go?", she asked. "I don't know my dear but, let's go have some fun", he said picking her up and running back to her house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Soulless went to the spot where he had Angel tied up. He grabbed her and she struggled to break free from his grip. He threw her on the bed, "Ok listen up, your my sex doll which means you can't leave", he growled. "I'm sorry I lied but, I just can't be with you after everything you've done to me", she said. "Then I guess I'm gonna have to punish you", he said ripping off her clothes and biting her neck. "Please stop, it hurts!", she screamed. He didn't listen and took out a whip from his pocket. He whipped her had and she screamed in pain. "Bad girl", he said whipping harder. He finally stop and untied her and kissed her. "I'm sorry my love but, I still love you", he said rubbing her naked body. She gulped, "I love you too and I mean it this time", she said giving him a smile. "I know you do but you shall stay here with me, ok", he said. She nodded, "And from now on call me master and your new name is Sexy cake", he added. She also nodded scared of what he might do if she denied. "Good girl", he said patting her head. "Master, I don't feel safe here", she spoke innocently. "I make you fell better my dear", he said planting a kiss on her lips. She kissed back and undressed him, leaving him in his boxers. "Come to master", he said with lust. She came to him and he worked his magic on her, "I'm going to make you mine", he said kissing her neck.

All of sudden, Sebastian busted through the door and saw they. "Young one are you ok?", he asked. He saw the marks on her skin and the bite mark on her neck. "Unhand her now!", he said. "Never", he said licking her body. "Please stop, Sebastian help me", she said. Sebastian knocked him out with the back of his hand and dressed her. "Thanks Sebby", she said. "Anytime your highness", he bowed. He looked at his watch, "We better hurry it's almost time for the sleep over", he said picking her up and taking her home.

In a few hours Angel and Candy knocked on her door and walked inside. "Hey bitches", she said. "Hello", they said sitting down on the couch. Davesha played some music and danced with Sebastian. "May I have this dance?", Candy asked. Angel blushed and took his hand and danced with him. A few hours later they went to their rooms and talked about their day while Davesha and Sebastian was having fun in her room. "Did Soulless do anything to you?", he said looking at her neck. "Yes, he did terrible things to me", she said remembering what he did. "Here have this", he said handy her a piece of chocolate. "This is my favourite kind of chocolate, the one I gave you when we first met", she said. "Yep, I had it ever since", he said smiling. "I can't eat this, it's the only thing we had when we met", she said giving it back to him. "Then at least have this", he said giving her a candy ring. "Awww Candy", she said eating it. "Mmmm it's so sweet", she said finishing it. "I'm glad you like it", he said planting a kiss on her lips. She kissed back and he held her tight in his arms. She could feel his tears fall on her cheek as he was kissing her. He was worried for her and she was worried for herself. He finally left her lips leaving a feeling that she knew she would miss. "I wasn't true to my word and I have let you down as a boyfriend", he said in a sad tone. "No you haven't, you just didn't know what Soulless would do to me", she said hugging him. "You think so?", he said. "I know so, your the best boyfriend a girl could ask for", she said. "I love you so much", he said kissing her passionately. She kissed back and laid on the bed with him on top of her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and deepened the kiss. He hugged her tighter every chance he could get. They finally pulled away and went to bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------