Chapter Eleven

Angel woke up to a cool breeze and the sunlight in her face. "How did I get here?", she said looking at the room. The room had pink wallpaper, a soft rug under the bed, a curtain hanging over the bed, with a rose chandelier, a mirror, lamp and nice bed sheets on the bed. "This room is for a princess, not for me", she said. She heard footsteps coming down the hall and she laid back down on the pillow and pretended like she was sleeping. The person walked in, "Still sleeping are you now? Well we can't have that", the voice said. "Hold up, I know that voice, it's Sebby", she thought.

He went down to her ear, "Did you really think that the fake sleeping trick would work on me?", he said. "Damnit, now I have to get up and do things with him", she groaned. He picked her up and rested her on her feet. "I was sleeping you know", she said opening her eyes. "No you wasn't", he said as he was fixing her bed. He finished fixing her bed and looked at her, "Now, your here because I can't seem to trust you outside of here so, you will stay with me in my mansion until I feel satisfied", he said. "What?!! Don't you have a girlfriend to deal with? I have a boyfriend so I don't know about you but I'm leaving", she said walking towards the door. He grabbed her foot and hang her upside down, "I already took care of my girlfriend and your boyfriend is lost who knows where and your mother already accepted it so, your with me", he said. "Put me down!", she screamed. "Not until you had a nice warm bath", he said taking her to the bathroom. "But it's so early", she said. "Don't care, bath time", he said taking off her clothes and putting her in the tub. "Now, you can stay here and have a nice long soak, while I go get the soap", he said. "You aren't washing my body!!", she said. "My house my rules", he said before leaving. "My house my rules", she mocked. "I heard that so, you get to take ballroom dancing with me after breakfast for two hours!!!", he yelled from down the hall. "Fuck...", she said.

He came back with the soap and washed her body, "I'm telling your girlfriend about this", she said. "Tell her and I will make sure you never see anyone again", he said pinching her skin. "Ow! Ok I won't tell her!", she said. He stopped pinching her and continued to wash her body. He rinsed her off and took her out the tub with a towel around her. He took out a princess outfit for her to wear, "Stay still so I can dress you ok", he said. "I can dress myself and besides your a boy!", she said. "I've been with you for years and I make love to my girlfriend so I know what you females have", he said. "I don't care, get out!!", she screamed. He putted her clothes on quickly, "All done", he said smiling. "What is the sense of this anyway? I'm still stuck here", she said. He chuckled, "Come along, it's time for breakfast", he said taking her hand. He walked with her to the dining room and seated her on the chair. The maids came in with her food, "I'm not even hungry anymore", she said moving the plate away from her.

Sebastian took the plate, "Your going to eat weather you want to or not", he said feeding her. One of the maids was looking at them, "Josh, what are you looking at?", a maid said. "I'm looking at the princess", he said. "You know that master Sebastian would get upset if your not working", she said. "I know but, I just want to talk to her", he said. "Cloud, come here please", Sebastian said. He came to him and took the plate away. The doorbell rang, "It seems like I have some business to attend to, if you'll excuse me", he said getting up. He left the room, "Finally some alone time", she said getting up. She walked to the garden, "I could take a nap right here", she said relaxing on the bench.

Cloud saw her and walked up to her, "Excuse me milady", he spoke. "Yes?", she said. "Um...is it ok if I sit here?", he asked shyly. "Ok", she said. He sat next to her, "How have you been lately?", he asked. "I'm fine, how about you?", she said. "I'm great", he said. "Hey, just calm down and talk to me", she said smiling. "I am calm but I just don't want master Sebastian to see me talking to you", he said . "It's ok, I'm here for you", she said hold his hand. He blushed a little, "Thank you", he said.

"Does anyone know where the princess went?", they heard a voice say. "Shit, it's him", she said getting up from the bench. "You need to get back to the kitchen", she said. "But, I won't be able to see you again if I do", he said sadly. "Yes you will just go", she said. He nodded and ran back to the kitchen before Sebastian came in the garden. "There you are, I almost thought I lost you", he said. "I'm not allowed to leave so, I doubt that you would lose me", she said. "That is true but, we have dance lessons to do before tea time", he said looking at his watch. "Not interested", she said leaving. He grabbed her and dragged her to the ballroom, "Now you are", he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candy and Amonojaku exited the portal, "Where are we?", Amonojaku asked. "I think we're in a dream of some sort", he said. "But who's dream is this?",he asked. "I don't know", he said. They heard two kids laughing and running around in the forest. "Hey wait up!", a little girl said. "I know that voice, it's Angel's own when we went to the enchanted garden deep in the forest", Candy said. "Let's follow them", Amonojaku said. They followed them and hid behind a tree, "Candy, we could get lost in here", she said. "It's ok, I know the way back home from here", he said. "Why are we here?", she asked. He took something out of his pocket, "I wanted to share this with you", he said taking out a small bag of candy. They both took one and put it in their mouth, "It's so sweet and it melts in your mouth", she said. They finished the candy and waited for nightfall. Candy went to a flower and picked it, "Here, it's my way of saying thank you from last time", he said placing it in her hair. "You found a Solnox! Their so pretty, thank you so much", she said. "We should be heading home before our parents come looking for us", he said. "Ok", she said. They walked out of the forest and headed home.

"I don't understand, who's dream are we in?", Amonojaku asked. "I don't really know", Candy said. "Well I hope we find out soon", Amonojaku said. "Oh wait", Candy said grabbing a couple of Solnoxs from the garden. "I'm going to give these to Angel when we get home", he said. "I'm sure she will love it", Amonojaku said. They started to glow, "What's going on?!", he asked. "It think we're going to another dream", Candy said before they disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't take it anymore, I need to get out of here", Angel said throwing herself on the bed. Sebastian walked into her room, "Did you have fun today young one? I know I did", he said with joy. "Go away!!", she said annoyed. "I'm sorry if I made you mad at me", he said sitting on the bed. He hugged her tightly, "Please forgive me", he said. She growled, "Fine...", she said. He let her go, "What did you do with Davesha?", she asked. "I made a copy of myself and sent it to her and I stayed",he said. "Oh brother, well goodnight Sebby", she going to sleep. "Goodnight young one", he said kissing her forehead and leaving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------