Chapter Sixteen

Angel and Cbon woke up, "Did ya sleep well?", she asked. Angel nodded and they got out of bed and got ready for the day. They sat on the couch and turned on the t.v., "We interrupt this program with some breaking news, all around the town and city numerous girls has been killed and they parents drugged to death. Police says that each house left words that reveals a message. It say, "I know where you are my love, you can't run forever", everyone please keep a close eye to your children and look out for anything suspicious. This is channel six signing off. "I feel sorry for those poor girls", Cbon said. "Yea, me too", she said. The doorbell rang and Sebastian was let inside, "Hello children", he said. Angel stood up from the couch, "I just realized that I left something upstairs, let me go get it", she said walking towards the stairs. He grabbed her and placed her on his shoulders, "I'm shocked at you little kitten, your always happy to see me", he said sadly. "Put me down!!!", she yelled. "Say it first", he said. She sighed, "I'm so happy to see you Sebby~", she said happily.

He smiled and went on the couch next to Cbon, "That's a good kitty", he said placing her on his lap and stroking her hair. She growled softly, "Are you two a thing?", Cbon asked. "Nope and never will be!!!", she yelled. "Awwww you two would look so cute together", she said. "That is very true miss Cbon but, she doesn't like me the same way I like her", he said. "Your my fucking bodyguard!!!!! Of course I wouldn't!!!!!", she yelled. Sebastian sighed and rested her on the couch, "I'll go make breakfast", he said walking towards the kitchen. "I would love to be his kitten", Cbon said blushing a little. "I think that would get his ex-girlfriend mad at you", she said. "But, he's single so why would she get mad?", she asked. "I'm not really sure", she said. "Then I can have a chance", she said happily.

Sebastian came back with two plates of food and handed one to her, "Thank you Sebby~", she said. "Miss Cbon, although you're related to Angel, only she calls me that", he said giving her a stern face. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know", she said. "It's OK but, it's time for the kitten to eat", he said looking at Angel. She waved her hands in front of her, "I have never tried your cooking and I'm not going to do it now", she said. He tied her hands up as and put some of the food in her mouth, "Your going to eat it and like it", he said. She chewed her food and swallowed it, "Mmmm~ that was sublime", she said. He finished feeding her and took their plates back to the kitchen, "What should we do today?", Cbon asked. "Let's do anything to get me away from him", she said. Cbon laughed, "Let's go shopping", she said. Angel took her hand and ran out the house, "Let's go right now", she said running towards the mall with Cbon running behind her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloud was watching them as they went shopping together, "You fell right into my trap my dear", he said. Sebastian saw they and ran to them, "Why did you run away from me? You had me worried", he said. "Sorry Sebastian but, I wanted to go shopping", Cbon said. "OK but, can you go shopping alone? I wanna have some time with my kitten", he asked. "Say no....", her words were cut off by him gently kissing her nose. She blushed at his unexpected touch, "I think I'll go shopping over there and leave you two alone", she said walking off. Sebastian took Angel's hand and walked around the mall, "Perfect timing", Cloud said transforming into a attractive boy and coming out of his hiding place. Cbon bumped into him, "Hey watch it.....", she looked up and saw Josh looking at her with a smile. "I'm sorry, names Kyle by the way", he said. "C-Cbon, my name is Cbon", she said. "Wow, Cbon your really pretty", he said. "Thank you and your very handsome", she said.

"Here's my number", she said handing him her number and leaving to go meet Angel and Sebastian. She ran to where they were, "OMG I just met a very cute boy and I gave him my number!!!", she yelled. "That's great so, no more you know who?", Angel said. "Just because I gave him my number doesn't mean that I like him", she said. Angel's phone rang and she picked it up, "Yea you can come over", she said before hanging up the phone. "Davesha is coming over today", she said. "Ugh that bitch", Sebastian said. "Hey, that "bitch" is the girl you fell in love with so, cool it", Angel said. "I can't wait for her to come over", Cbon said. "Then let's go shopping for food and supplies", Angel said. "OK", Sebastian said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright we got everything, let's get started", Angel said. They went around the house and decorated it , "Hold up, I'm gonna go to my shop and get the cake I've been saving for a day like this", she said. "Ok, we'll finish up in here", they said. Angel left the house and walked towards her bakery. She heard footsteps behind her and turned around, "Is someone there?", she asked. She started to walk faster and the footsteps got louder, "Please leave me alone", she said and started running to the bakery. She made it to the door and looked for her keys until someone covered her eyes, "Hello my dear, did you miss me?", the voice said. She knew who it was and played along with him, "I did miss you, I was wondering when we was going to have our fun", she said seductively. "Damn, your good, you just made me hard", he said. "I know how you react to things Candy, I'm your girlfriend for crying out loud", she said. He moved his hands from her eyes and gave her little kiss, "What are you doing here so late?", he asked.

"I'm getting Davesha a cake", she said. She found her keys and opened the door and got the cake. She went back to the house with Candy, "Guess who's here", she said. "Candy!!!", Cbon yelled jumping in his arms. He caught her, "Hello Cbon", he said hugging her. "Come on let's play truth or dare while we wait for Davesha to get here", Angel said. Everyone sat on the floor in a circle and spun the bottle and it landed on Sebastian. Sebastian gave Angel a devilish smirk making her gulp, "Angel truth or dare", he said. "D-Dare", she said shakily. His smiled widened, "I dare you to be my girlfriend for a month", he said. She looked at Candy and he gave her a soft smile which warms her heart. "Fine", she said spinning the bottle. It landed on Cbon, "Truth or dare Sebastian", she said. "Dare", he said. "I dare you to give me a kiss on the lips", she said. He got up and went towards her. He brought his face close to hers and closed his eyes. Just when their lips was about to connect..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~