Chapter Thirteen

"Sebby~ let me out!!", Angel yelled as she banged on the door. The door opened and Sebastian came in with a not so happy face, "I said that your grounded, didn't I?", he said. "Yea but, you didn't have to lock me in my room, it's boring in here", she said. "Yes I did, it's the only way to keep you out of trouble", he said. "But, I didn't do anything wrong", she said. "Well, it's the only way to keep you safe", he said handing her a tray of food. "Ugh! I hate you so much..", she said. "Too bad, now I'm going to my girlfriends house to explain the situation to her and run some errands before I get back, have fun being locked up for he next few hours", he said leaving her room and locking it behind him. She threw herself on the bed, "Why me?", she said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your highness, the craftsman from the village asked for more iron to make better weapons", the maid said. "Tell him to come over and get his iron", Elias said. The maid bowed and let the craftsman come inside, "Your highness, I have come to ask for more iron to craft better armor and weapons for the knights", he said bowing. He got up and walked to him, "Hmmm I could give you what you want but, you must pay for it", he said. "With what my lord?", he asked. "Your soul is a worthy price for the iron you need", he said taking his soul. The craftsman stood still his soul no longer in his body made him fall to the ground, "Here is the iron you requested", he said placing it on the floor by his body. The craftsman stood up, "Thank you my lord", he said bowing before leaving with the iron. "I should go visit my dearly beloved Angel and show her my new transformation, I'm sure she will love me again", he said opening a portal and going in it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel got up to the sound of her window being tapped on, she opened it and let Josh on her balcony. "Ello Cloud~", she said sweetly. He couldn't help but blush, H-Hello princess", he said trying to hide his blush. She laughed, "Stop calling me princess just call me Angel", she said. "Sorry A-Angel, Sebastian keeps telling everyone to call you princess so we do", he said. "I don't know why", she said sitting on her bed. He sat next to her, "Is something wrong?", he asked. "Sebby~ locked me in my room and I'm not allowed to leave", she said sadly. "Well, I could take you somewhere to have a little fun", he said smiling. "But won't we get caught?", she asked. "Nope, Master Sebastian won't be back until 10pm tonight so we have enough time to hang out", he said. "Ok but, I don't know why I have a feeling that I'm being watched", she said. "I'm sure it's nothing", he said holding her hand. He picked her up and carried her out of her room and towards a forest. She rested her head on his chest, "He's so strong and warm", she thought as she slowly closed her eyes. He looked down at her sleeping face and kissed her forehead. "What the Fuck is this bullshit?", Elias thought. He growled at the sight of Josh kissing Angel's forehead as he carried her into the forest. "He's kissing my beloved princess but, not for long", he said smirking.

Cloud sat down on the grass in the forest and stroked her long white hair, "She's perfect, her face, eyes, voice and that smile that makes my world go round, I just want her all to myself but, it seems that my plan is backfiring. Abdiel hasn't gotten rid of Elias but he transformed him so, I guess that's good. Candy created Soulless which I will make sure she finds out that he created that monster and break up with him. Then, I will plan a fake death and claim her as mine! Forever!", the dark voice in his head said. "No, we can't let that happen she will be crushed and heartbroken", he told the darkness inside of his head. "Do you want her or not?", he asked him. He sighed and nodded, "Then let me do my fucking job", he said. He left his thoughts to the sound of her waking up, "O-Oh my goodness, I-I'm so sorry", she said blushing. "It's fine", he said smiling.

"Why are we here?", she asked. "I just thought the cool breeze and beautiful atmosphere would calm you down a little bit", he said. She looked around and saw that she was surrounded by a field of Solnox flowers, "So pretty and the breeze is so warm, I don't know how to thank you for this Josh", she said happily. "It's nothing really....", his words trailed off by the feeling of her warm lips against his own. She pulled away leaving his face red as a tomato, U-Uh...", he said. "I can't believe she kissed me and on the lips too", he said cheerfully in his head. "See what you get when you let me do my work? Now the girl will fall into your hands easily", the voice said. "Hey Cloud, are you ok?", she said snapping her fingers in front of his face. He snapped out of his thoughts, "Y-Yes I'm fine!", he said. She laughed and leaned her head on his shoulder, "This is so relaxing, I hope it never ends", she said. "Well, what do we have here?", a voice said. They turned and saw Elias standing there with a wicked smile, "Angel my love! I missed you so much!", he said walking up to them.

"Stay away from me!! I don't want you near me, you freak of nature!!!", she yelled. He growled, "Well I guess I'm going to have to take you!", he said surrounding her in flames. "Let her go!!", Josh yelled. "And what are you going to do about it?!!", he said snapping his fingers bringing the fire closer to her. "Josh don't kill yourself for me! It's not worth it!!", she yelled. "Come on, let me take over and put a stop to this", the voice said. "Fine but, we can't kill him yet", he told him. "Deal", the voice said taking control of his body. His eyes were blank and lifeless and he gave him a wicked smile, "What am I going to do?", he said chuckling darkly. "Why don't I show you!", he said charging at him and she closed her eyes not wanting to watch. He put knife in his stomach and turned it causing Elias to cough blood. "What are you?", he asked weakly. He gave him another smile, "What am I", he chuckled. "I'm the devil!!", he said putting a knife in his neck. Elias fell to the floor and disappeared. He came back to normal and the flames disappeared. She opened her eyes and ran to him, hugging him tightly, "Thank you so much!!", she said. He smiled and hugged her back, "Your welcome my love", he said stroking her hair. "My love, what does he mean by that? He couldn't possible be in love with me, would he?", she thought. "Let's go home", he said taking her home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They made it back home a few minutes before Sebastian came back. They standed on her balcony, "The sunset is so pretty today", she said. "Yea it is", he said. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go get her, I don't have all day", the voice said. He sighed and hugged her from behind, "I could stand here like this all day", he said. She rested her head on his chest, "Well we can't Sebby~ will be back soon", she said. "I know but, I just don't want this moment to end", he said. She yawned and fell asleep on his chest, "So cute", he said softly. He carried her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed and left. Sebastian came into her room shortly after, "Goodnight little one", he said closing her door. Josh came back after he left her room and cuddled next to her in the bed. She turned and put her face on his chest, "Looks like someone knew that I was here", he said quietly. He took off his shirt and hugged her close to his chest. "Sleep well my little devil queen~", he said before kissing her forehead and falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~