Chapter Fourteen

Angel woke up and saw that she was being hugged by Josh. He felt her move and woke up, "Good morning P-Angel", he said softly. "Good morning Josh, how did Sebastian not catch you?", she asked. "I just came inside when he left your room", he said smiling. "I'm sure he will catch you now", she said. "Nope, his girlfriend was kidnapped so he went to go find her", he said. "Oh, I hope she is ok", she said worried. "Now that he's not here, let's have some fun", he said getting up from her bed. She couldn't help but blush at his figure, he had silky black hair, brown eyes and a well toned body. "Angel are you ok?", he asked. She snapped out of her thoughts, "Y-Yes I'm fine", she said.

He chuckled and carried her out of the bed. He brought her to the bathroom and placed her on the floor. He left the bathroom and she took a shower and got dress in her new dress. She left the bathroom, "Ready to go to the beach?", he asked. She nodded and they walked off to the beach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How could he be stronger than me?", Elias asked walking around the room. His butler Max was standing there thinking as well, "Do you want me to go retrieve her sir?", he asked. "Yes, I would like that but be careful with him", he said. "As you wish sir", he said bowing and leaving the castle. "It seems like I have a new toy to play with", Max thought as he went in the portal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, isn't that the princess?", a guy said. "Yea, what's she doing out here?", another guy asked. "Who gives a fuck? I want her with me", he said walking up to them. "Hello princess", he spoke. "Oh hello", she said softly. Josh growled and glared at the man. "May I have a word with you in private?", he asked. Josh stood up but got hit in the back of his head knocking him out. She turned around and saw him on the floor and got knocked out as well.

She woke up to a bright light hitting there face, "Your finally awake my dear", the man said. "Who are you?", she asked. "I'm Ruben and this is my brother Luke", he said. "What do you want from me?", she asked. "All we want is you to enjoy your time here", he said picking her up and taking her to a room. He threw her on the bed and tied her wrist to the bed head, "Let me go!!", she screamed. "I can't my dear the fun has jut began", he said taking off her dress slowly. He licked her stomach up to her bra and took it off. She shivered at his touch, "P-Please stop this", she begged. She heard a scream come from down the hall and Josh bust open the door with a dark aura, "Let her go now", he demanded.

Ruben smirked at him and took out a knife. He slowly rubbed the knife against her stomach, "She's my slave now", he said. Josh ran up to him and put a knife in his neck, "She doesn't belong to you, she's mine!!!", he said stepping on his face. Angel saw the blood spill on the floor and cried, "Shut it!!", he yelled making her stop. He came over to the bed and dresses her, "Please don't hurt me", she said shaking with fear. He took a knife out, "Listen to me clearly, your mine and mine only, you do what I say and that's final", he said. He picked her up and carried her out of the house, "What was that about?! You scared her half to death!!!", he yelled. "I did what I had to do so shut up and let me finish", his voice said. The whole way back home they didn't say a word to each other. Josh placed her in her bed, "You look so cute when your scared", he said caressing her cheek. She moved her face and he growled, "Looks like we have a bad girl", he said holding her chin so she could face him. He looked at her with cold lifeless eyes and gave her a dead grin, "Josh, what happened to you?", she asked worried.

Josh then came back to his senses and sighed, I'm sorry Angel, I just have this monster inside me when it comes to you so it kinda takes over", he said. "I'm sorry of it scared or hurt you", he said calmly. She hugged him, "It's ok Josh, I think Sebby~ is way scarier than the monster inside you", she said cheerfully. "Thank goodness he is, I would hate myself if I couldn't talk to you again", he said sadly. "I can't trust him anymore he's gone completely insane", she thought. "Is everything OK? ", he asked. She took a step away from him, "Is something wrong?  Did I hurt you in any way? ", he asked again. "No, I just need some time away from you", she said. His face dropped, "I'm so sorry please forgive me", he said. "Please just get out, I don't want you here anymore", she said.  He gave her a blank expression, "I just can't do that,  my heart won't let me", he said shakily. "I don't give a fuck, get out!! ", she yelled. He threw a knife close to her face, "I said I can't do that, I told you that you belonged to me and me only!!", he yelled.

"Now I see what master was talking about", a man said walking inside her room.  "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Max and my master has instructed me to come get the princess", he said bowing. Josh stood in front of her to protect her, "Over my dead body, no one is taking her from me!!!", he yelled. "How about a duel, if I win I get to bring her to my master, if you win she stays with you", he said. "Deal", he said. Max snapped his fingers and they were taking to a battery field, "Let the games begin!!", Max yelled as he charged at him.  A few hours, later both of them was on the floor, "Your quite strong", Max said. Josh stands up and walks to his weak body on the floor, "Now, stay away from her and stay away from me!!", he yelled pushing the knife into his back. He finally got up, "I shall do as I agreed to", he said bowing and leaving. Josh came up to Angel who was sleeping by a wall , "Now you can be mine forever", he whispered as he caressed her cheek. He picked her up her and took her to his house. He placed her on the bed and went sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------