Chapter 1

Third P.O.V

"Adam?! Why would you do that?", I screamed at him as I looked at Adam.
"I didn't like her", Adam says simply and shrugs.
"She's my friend though..You made her cry", Chase says shaking his head and turns off the Tv. Chase and his friend Ella had been watching a documentary about space when Adam ruin it by scarring them both. Ella got really embrassed and ran off, upset.
"You don't even have a reason to not like her...She's the first friend, I've had in months", Chase added with a sigh and sat on the sofa.
Adam sighed, "I don't like her Chasey..I'm only looking out for you", Adam says and walks over, sitting next to Chase on the sofa.
"I know", Chase says quitely and sighed.
Adam nodded, "Don't you have that project to do?", Adam asks.
"Yeah", Chase nodded with a sigh.
Adam looked at Chase, "I can help?", Adam asks.
Chase looked at Adam confused, "You want to help me?", Chase asks.
Adam nodded, "Well, You do the work and I watch you do your geekyness", Adam says and gets up, holding his hand out for Chase.
Chase laughed alittle and swipes Adam's hand away, "I can get up on my own, you know", Chase says standing up. Adam smiles and walks to the lift and then goes down to the lab with Chase.

Chase starts working on the project for their science project. Adam intensely watches his younger brother as if he is interested. Technically him and Chase weren't actually related, it Broke his heart when Adam found out and he didn't have the heart to say that Chase wasn't related to him and Bree. Adam found out a about a year ago by listening behind a door, Douglas and Mr Davenport were talking. Douglas saying how he created Chase and Chase should leave with him. Also Mr Davenport saying things like He belongs with Bree and Adam even if they aren't actually related. Adam couldn't tell Chase. Chase was only 13 and Adam was 15 when he found out. He still couldn't tell Chase now that Chase was 14 and he was 16.

"Adam? Adam are you Okay?", Chase asks concerned.
Adam snapped out off his thoughts and nodded, "Yeah Sorry...", Adam says softly.
"I've finished", Chase says proudly.
Adam looked at what Chase had shown him, "Wow, It looks...Erm, geeky fried", Adam says.
Chase makes a wired face with what Adam said as Bree and Leo walked in.
Leo smiles, "Whats up Nerds?", Leo says jokingly.
"Technical Adam hasn't got the brains to be a nerd", Chase says with a shrug, as he looked over his project.
Adam smiles, "Thanks Chase", Adam says dumbly.
"No problem Addie", Chase says as his eyes widened, Why did he just call Adam, Addie. Chase felt slightly embrassed and felt his cheeks heat up.
"Aww Chasey", Bree mocks.
Chase frowns and shakes his head alittle as his older sister continues to mock him.
Adam had a goofy grin on his face as he watched Chase.
Soon Chase got tired off Bree mocking him and when upstairs.

5 minutes later Chase was sitting at the table with everyone and eating the lovely meal Tasha had prepared.
"Tasha this looks lovely", Chase says.
"Thanks Chase", Tasha says as everyone started thanking Tasha for the lovely meal.
They all eat they meal and then Bree washes up and Leo dries and puts away as it was there turn.
Leo smiles, "How about we watch a movie?", Leo asks.
Adam nodded, "Oh that sounds fun..It will have to be Pg though, Don't want little Chasey getting scared", Adam grins.
Here it comes, Chase though, "I'm 14 Adam", Chase says.
"Really? Are you sure with how short you are", Adam asks jokling as he stared at his younger brother.
Chase shakes his head, "Off course, I'm sure", Chase says and sat down. They all sat down.
"So what do you want to watch?", Chase asks.
Adam's face light up, "A Disney movie", Adam asks.
Chase grins, "Are you sure your not 9, Adam?", Chase asks.
"I'm not 9, I'm to tall for 9, but you could be 9", Adam says and grins goofy again.
Chase's grin had dropped as he huffed. Adam chooses to watch Tangled and they all agree. The rest off the movie, they are all watching it and Adam and Chase bickering at each other.

-----------------

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this story/Chapter. If you like it, I'll carry on and I'm open for Ideas on this story if anyone has any? I love to know Xx.