Chapter 4

Third P.O.V

Chase sleeps peacefully in his capsule as he dreamed about the day they have just had.

The next day it was Sunday and Adam was up ealier again, he had breakfast and then sat infront off the Tv watching Cartoons once he was dressed. Eventually Chase woke up at 12 when Tasha was doing Lunch again. Chase got dressed before he went upstairs and sat at the table for lunch. Chase, Adam and Leo had a ham sandwich and Bree, Tasha and Mr Davenport had a cheese and Tomato sandwich. Once Adam had finished, he had managed to spill butter down himself so he went down to the lab to change his shirt. Once Chase finished his lunch he helped clean up before he got his book and sat on the sofa and began reading.

Chase P.O.V

I sit reading this reading this fantastic book when I feel Adam poke my side. I looked up at Adam and he just shrugged and I look back down at my book. I felt Adam poke my sigh Adam, "What Adam?", I ask and Adam shrugs again. I get poked by Adam again, okay its getting annoying now. "Adam stop", I complain. Adam pokes me again and I ignore him. Adam pokes me again and again. I look at Adam, "Stop it", I say rasing my vocie as I start to get angry. "I'm trying to read", I added. I see Adam with his goofy grin, "I'm trying to read", Adam mocks. I huff and get up and move to the arm chair so I can't get poke any more. I start reading my book again when I hear Adam say, "Your know fun", Adam says. I roll my eyes, "Your know fun", I mock Adam. Adam glared at me and rolled his eyes. Ugh, his so annoying sometimes, I thought to my self. Adam started watching Cartoons again and I started to read again.

A couple off hours later, I wake up, I must have fell asleep, I thought to myself. I smell the lovely smell off Roast chicken. I put my book on the table to see Adam watching Cartoons. I shake my head alittle, "Your still watching this", I says. "Yeah its good", Adam replied. I shake my head again. Adam huffed, "Fine..Play video games with me?", Adam asks. I sighed but nodded, "Okay", I says sitting on the sofa as Adam set up. Me and Adam soon start to play the wrestling game. About a hour later, Tasha puts dinner on the table, "Dinner", Tasha says. Adam instantly gets up running to the table and sits down like a big child. I roll my eyes and turn the xbox off and then went for the night. The rest off the day went pretty quick.

The next day, I woke up feeling slightly sick and claimy. I shrug off shower and dressed but I still felt slightly sick so I decided to skip breakfast and just waited for Adam, Leo and Bree by the door. "Are you okay Chase?", Bree asks and I nodded. "You look alittle pale", Adam then added. I shrug, "I'm honestly fine", I say, it wasn't lieing, I just didn't want them to worry plus I liked school. "Are we all ready to go?", I asks. Leo hums, "Yeah lets go", Leo says grabbing his bag. We all left and started walking to school. We all got to school and I went to my locker, I felt slightly worse and I don't know why. I went to the bathroom and splashed water in my face to try and wake myself abit more from the buryness in my eyes. I felt dizzy as I looked in the mirror, I looked really really pale. I felt my self start to fall as my eyes roll back slightly and then darkness...

Adam's P.O.V

I'm worried about Chase, he didn't look great today, I think he should have stay home. I watch as Chase goes into the bathroom and follow him, I'm not creepy am I, I though to myself. I saw Chase fall and rushed over, "Chase...Chase?", I asked worriedly. I picked Chase up as the bell rang and went straight to the nurses room with Chase. I didn't care if I missed lessons. The nurse called Mr Davenport and just said that Chase had fainted, well that isn't much to go on, I though. Mr Davenport soon turn up, "What happened?", Mr Davenport asks. "He looked pale this morning and he fainted", Adam says. Mr Davenport sighed, "Okay lets get him home", Mr Davenport says and picks Chase up. Adam nodded and walked holding the doors open for Mr Davenport.

--------------------

Hey guys, Hope you enjoy this Chapter...Writers block lol I think thats what its called. I am open for ideas xx.