Chapter 6

Third P.O.V

A couple off days later, Chase was finally back upstairs on the sofa in the living watching Cartoons. Chase was still taking it easy like he had been told to. Chase suddenly heard the door bell go. Chase goes to get up but Adam walks past, "Sit down Chase", Adam says and opens the door. "Oh, its you", Adam mumbles quitely. Ella frowns, "I wanted to see Chase, If his in", Adam says making Ella frown slightly. Adam nodded, "His not in", Adam says. Chase hums, "Adam who's at the door?", Chase asks softly. Adam bites his lip slightly. Ella shakes her head at Adam and frowns, "Chase its me..", Ella says. Chase recognised the vocie straight away, "Ella come in", Chase says softly, coughing alittle as he sat up slowly on the sofa. Adam and Ella glare at each other. Ella walked past Adam and sat next to Chase, "How are you feeling Chase?", Ella asks softly. Chase nodded, "Better than I was", Chase says softly. Adam shakes his head and goes to the kitchen, he got a bad vibe from Ella. Ella and Chase started watching some Tv quitely. Adam watched them slightly and got some popcorn. Adam walked over and sat in between them, "Popcorn?", Adam says with a grin as Ella glared at Adam.

A coulpe off house later, Ella stands up, "I better leave to go home", Ella says sounding unhappy. Chase smiles, "I"ll see you", Chase says softly. Adam walked Ella to the door. Ella glared at Adam, "You need to stay out the way", Ella says to Adam and stomps off. Adam shrugged with a goofy grin and shut the door, "Glad she has gone", Adam says and smiles. Chase sighed, "Adam she is my friend". Adam sighed, "I don't like her..I get bad vibes from her", Adam shrugs. Chase sighed, "Can't you give her a chance?", Chaae asks quitely. Adam shakes his head, "No!", Adam says frowning and walked off. Chase sighed, getting slight pain in his side as he turned back to the Tv.

The next day, Chase work up having slight pain in his side again. Chase hoped it would soon go and rubs his side gently. Chase looked at Adam slightly. Adam glanced at Chase before looking away from Chase. Chase sighed quitely, thinking he did somethink wrong.

----------------

Hey guys..Sorry for the really short chapter, but hope you enjoyed the chapter xx.