Chapter 3

Chase's P.O.V

I was still soaked from tide away and so was Adam. He looked so good with wet hair. Adam shakes his hair making me slightly stare at him. Adam looked and grins, "Like something you see Chasey?", Adam asks. I snap out off my stare, "W-what..No of course not..I mean I like you but not like that", I say like an idiot and Adam laughed at me slightly. I just blush as we see Mr Davenport and Tasha. I walk up to them quickly. Mr Davenport looked at the time, "Where are Loe and Bree", He says as Bree and Loe came up behind them. "We here", Loe piped up. We all then decide to go on Twister again, Me, Loe and Mr Davenport going on a blue one and Then Bree, Adam and Tasha going on a purple one. Then we all went on the caterpillar, Loe's idea. After the caterpillar, Mr Davenport hums, "Right you guys go on one more ride and we will meet you at the park", Mr Davenport says and we all nod. Mr Davenport and Tasha walk off to the car. "So what haven't we been on?", I ask them. Leo shrugs and Bree smiles, "The big Trampoline?", Bree asks. Adam nodded excited, "Yes", Adam screamed. I covered my eyes, "Lets go then", I say and we all run to it. Bree gets there first. I take my shoes off and go up the steps, there was no crew because most people had left. The Trampolines had a big net around about 12 Trampolines all together. The man tell on each Trampoline. Bree and Loe go onto one Trampoline, Bree super speed jumping making Leo fall over alot. Me and Adam when onto enough Trampoline and started jumping, we would strap pairs every couple off minutes. After 10 minutes all 4 off us get off and go back to the car and climb in. Adam groans, "I'm hungry", Adam says. Mr Davenport nodded as he started to drive, "We're going to get dinner now", Mr Davenport says and parks up my the beach a fish shop across the road. "Fish and chips", Adam says happily. His so cute when his happy and excited, I thought to myself. Mr Davenport goes into the fish and Chip shop with Adam and Leo. Bree, Me and Tasha go over and sit on the steps by the beach. I smile, "Did you like today?", I ask. Bree nodded, "It was great", Bree says softly and I nodded in agreement. It was a family day, we started having one every couple off weeks. Me, Bree and Tasha started having a great conversation.

Adam's P.O.V

Today was so much fun, I couldn't wait to eat food, I am so hungry right now. I watch as Mr Davenport orders for everyone. Leo and Mr Davenport take there own dinner and I carry the others and my own dinner. I give Chase, Bree and Tasha there dinner before sitting in the middle off Chase and Leo. I ate quitely, it tasted so good. We all say thanks to Mr Davenport and then Bree superspeeds to the bin to put all the rubbish in the bin. I notice Chase shiver beside me and take his jacket off, putting it around Chase. Chase smiles alittle and blushed, "Thank you", Chase says quitely, he looked tired, it has been a long day. Mr Davenport notice that Leo and Chase were both getting tired, "Right we better get back", Mr Davenport says and goes to the car with us all. I climbed in the car and put my seatbelt on. I looked at Chase who looked really tired, I put his seatbelt on for him and he lent his head on my shoulder. I smiled and looked out of the window at the stars. When the car stopped, I looked back to Chase to see him asleep and smiles. I get out the car with everyone and pick Chase up taking him to his capsule and smile as he looked so peaceful when I placed him in the capsule. I then get in my own capsule and fall asleep quickly.

-------------

Hey guys, Hope you enjoy this Chapter and if you have any ideas for this story, please let me know xx.