Chapter 16

Third P.O.V

After about half hour, Mr Davenport passed Chase his new little baby girl. "Aww...She's Adroble, what do you want to call her Chasey?", Adam asks, kissing Chase's forehead. Chase smiled, "How about Arya May Davenport?". Adam nodded, "Beautiful".

Chase groans as he got pain again. Adam took Arya quickly but gently. Mr Davenport bites his lip, "Enough baby". "What?!", Chase says unexpectedly but nodded.

10 mintues later. Mr Davenport handed a little boy to Chase, "It's a boy..". Chase smiled widely. Adam bites his lip, "Ryan like we agreed before?", Adan asks. Chase nodded, "Ryan Donal Davenport", Chase says looking down at him. Adam held Arya. Mr Davenport looked up, "Your putting Donal in his name", Mr Davenport says, getting teary eyes. They both nodded. "Your a great role model", Adam says softly and Chase smiled.

Bree, Leo and Douglas walked in. "I don't want you here", Mr Davenport says. Adam hums, "I don't trust you near Chase or our children so get out!", Adam says becoming protective off all three off them. Douglas sighed, "I'm sorry...I want to help be apart off the family again", Douglas sighed. "We need to think about it", Chase says and Adam nodded.

"I just relised. I need to build enough cot now", Adam says and gently gives Arya to Mr Davenport. Chase gave Bree, Ryan so she could hold him. "I need help, I don't do well with following instrustions", Adam says. Chase goes to get up. "Whoa No..You need to rest", Mr Davenport says. "I'll help?", Douglas asks. Chase shook his head, "You need to give us time to trust you", Chase says softly. Bree smiled, "Me and Leo will look after Ryan and Arya", Bree says. Adam rasied an eyebrow, "Leo really?". Bree rolled his eyes, "Fine me, Leo and Tasha", Bree says and Adam nodded. Chase nodded and closed his eyes a little more relaxed.

Adam and Mr Davenport went up to the nursey to finish painting it, building the cot and setting it up. Leo, Bree and Tasha went upstairs to the living room to look after the babies. Tasha also phoning a builder to fix the now hole in their wall. Douglas stayed in the lab, sat on the chair bored as he watched Chase rest. Douglas did regret going against his family and wanting to make it up to them.

-----------------------

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's short but wanted to write it to show you guys what names and things I decided xx.