Chapter 2

Adam's P.O.V

I woke up slowly as I remember the night before. Everyone on the sofa watching a film I chose and me and Chase bickering at each other most off the way though. Today was going to be fun, We as all going to the fair after Lunch and I am so excited. I glanced over at Chase's capsule to see him sleeping so peacefully. He looks to cute when he sleeps, I though and then shock it off. I get dressed before I head upstairs and get my favourite cereal. I soon finished and just started to watch cartoons, soon Leo came and joined me. An couple hours later, I looked around from the cartoons to notice Bree sorting out her hair, Tasha making Lunch and Mr Davenport reading the new paper. I looked around for Chase and didn't notice him, I was about to get up but then saw Chase come out the lift still in his PJ's, rubbing his eyes tiredly and he had messy hair. I bite my lip as I stare it but soon look away when Chase looked at me. "Your up then sleepy head", I hear Mr Davenport saying. "Morning Love, How did you sleep?", I hear Tasha ask. "I slept well", I hear Chase say tiredly. I look over and Tasha nodded, "Go get ready and then you can have some Lunch", Tasha says and gives Chase a quick squeeze and kisses his forehead. Chase smiles and nodded before going to get ready. I get up, "Hmm? What you making?", I ask softly. "Well there is a choice, Omelette Cheese and ham or Ham or Tuna sandwiches", Tasha says. I smiles, "Sounds lovely", I say watching Tasha cook the Omelette. "What would you like dear?", Tasha asks me. I hums, "Erm..Omelette please", I say and go sit down. Me, Leo and Tasha have omelette. Mr Davenport and Bree have Ham sandwich and Chase has a tuna sandwich.

I put my jacket on as we all wait in the car, Chase had to brush his teeth last minute, its not like he is going to kiss anyone or maybe. I shake the though out my head as Chase got in the car. Mr Davenport started driving and I started playing on my phone, Car drives are boring, lucky it was only about 20 minutes way. After what felt like forever, Mr Davenport parks the car and we all get out the car. We all go to the entrance and Mr Davenport buys all our tickets. Mr Davenport stops and looked at the time which it was now 2, "Right we meet back here at 4, spend a hour all us together before we go out for dinner", Mr Davenport says. We all nodded. Mr Davenport and Tasha walk off. Bree smiles, "Well see ya", Bree says and I notice her Friends were here. Leo smiles, "I'll see you at 4", Leo says and walked over to Janieliet. I turn to Chase, "So you meeting anyone here?", I ask. Chase shakes his head, "No I'm not". "Me neither", I replied. Chase smiles, "So what ride do you want to go on?", Chase asks. "How about dodgems first?", I asks. Chase nodded and grabbed my hand pulling me to the crew. I hate crewing but I was glad I was with Chase. I get in a red car and Chase gets in a green one, "Be prepared to be beaten Chase", I say to Chase. Chase smiles, "Know you be prepared", Chase says pulling a face at what he said. Chase wasn't the best at comebacks. The bell rang and they both started driving and crashing into each other. 10 minutes later, Me and Chase both came off the dodges, laughing. "Can we go on Twister?", Chase asks. I nodded, "Of course..Race you", I say and run to the twister crew with Chase. I laugh, "I won", I say. Chase smiles, "Yeah..Yeah, Can we go on the pink one?", Chase asks. I laugh and nodded, "Your such a girl", I say. Chase pouts but then smiles, "Thanks Adam", Chase says shaking his head alittle. Mr and Chase go over to the pink on, "Oh..Chase your have to get in first..It says smallest", I say and give a goofy grin. Chase rolls his eyes and climbs in. I then climb in aswell after Chase does. The twister started spinning getting faster and faster, Chase banging into my side with a laugh. I laugh too as I see Chase trying to pull himself away from me but ends up banging back into me.

Chase's P.O.V

I try pulling myself away from Adam but end up banging into him again with a laugh. I decided to stay by Adam's side, he is quite warm. I blushed and tried to pull away when I'm practical nearly on his lap. The ride is soon over and me and Adam walk off the ride. Adam hums and points at the ghost ride. I pull a face but then nod and go to the ride. There wasn't a crew, thank god and we got straight on the ride. "Try not to scream", Adam says to me. I roll my eyes, "You try not to scream", I say, I am the worse at comebacks. The ride then starts and Adam instantly started screaming at everything that jumped out. "Will you scream a bit quieter?", I ask Adam as he screamed again. I just watched amazed until I felt a hand grab my arm, I instantly Screamed and Adam started laughing, "Adam?!", I say loudly. Adam grins goofy and I smile straight away, he is so cute when he does his stupid goofy grin. I shake my head as the ride stopped and we both get off. Me and Adam play a game, I won Adam a doflin and Adam won me a penguin but its not like we are dating, I wish I though but shook it off. Me and Adam then went on the cage, swan, rapid rampers and then tide awave. We both came off of tide awave soaked. We both then started to walk to were we was meeting Mr Davenport and the others.

------------------

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry about the slow reply xx.